• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Hamilton, New Zealand Camino evening July 26 2014

kaylfrazer

Time of past OR future Camino
Roncesvalle-SDC (2001), SJPP-SDC(2003), Le Puy - SJPP (2011)
Hola peregrinos

We are planning our annual St James’ day Camino and pizza evening for Saturday July 26, to be held at St James’ Anglican Church, Hamilton East. This year Fr Gerard Boyce will tell us of his Ignatian camino from Montserrat (near Barcelona) to Santiago de Compostela. I’ll send out more information closer to the time, but please save the evening if you would like to join us. Please send me your email if you'd like to be added to our to our distribution list.

Looking forward to another wonderful evening!

Kay

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hola peregrinos

We are planning our annual St James’ day Camino and pizza evening for Saturday July 26, to be held at St James’ Anglican Church, Hamilton East. This year Fr Gerard Boyce will tell us of his Ignatian camino from Montserrat (near Barcelona) to Santiago de Compostela. I’ll send out more information closer to the time, but please save the evening if you would like to join us. Please send me your email if you'd like to be added to our to our distribution list.

Kay
Hi Kay. Sounds interesting. I shall message you my email addy. :)

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hola peregrinos

Kay

Hola Kay
I would definitely be interested in this, just wondering how I contact you?
Eileish, Hamilton

Hola peregrinos

Kay

Hi this sounds great, if could let me know the details of the night. Hoping to walk Camino for first time within the next year

Thanks

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hola peregrinos

Kay
Wondering if there will be any similar meetings 2015 in Hamilton? cheers

Hi Hudson.. yes, we are planning another meetup in Hamilton for the evening of Saturday July 25, this year. I'll post more details later.
Kay

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.