• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Camino Olvidado Guide created by one of our forum members

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Bilbao office for credential

walkmag

Time of past OR future Camino
leon to Santiago (2006),
SJDP to Santiago (2009)
Porto to Santiago (2010)
Minturno to Rome (2012)
Siena to Rome (2012),
Fidenza to Siena (2013)
Lausanne to Fidenza (2014)
Bilbao to Ribadeo Sept (2015)
CMD Maybe (Sept 2016)
Hello
Is it possible to pick up a credential at the pilgrim association office in Bilbao ?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I get mine from @ivar in advance. We wasted half a day chasing a credential in France once; finding the right place only to discover the office was closed. You are just as likely to arrive in Bilbao to find things closed for siesta. Getting credentials from Ivar is much easier. Mine arrived in Australia within a week of ordering.

The pilgrim office in Bilbao was closed and wasn't going to be open again that day, when I walked past it. Following Kanga's advice I would suggest you get one from the forum if you have time before you go. If not you can get them from the Tourist Information offices, and most alberges keep some for pilgrims who arrive without one.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hello
Is it possible to pick up a credential at the pilgrim association office in Bilbao ?
It is but the office is opened only on Tuesdays & Thursdays 19:00-21:00 (7-9PM):
http://turismo.euskadi.eus/es/ofici...-camino-de-santiago-de-bizkaia/aa30-12375/es/

I think it would be easier if you pick it up in albergue. On this page they say that they have them ("disponen de credenciales"):
http://caminodesantiago.consumer.es/albergue-de-peregrinos-de-bilbao

Ultreia!

Thanks all I shall get the credential.before my departure

Muchas gracias

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back