• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Obtaining a Pilgrim Passport in Toulouse

JenniFromCali

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Francés (2012), Camino del Norte (2013), VdLP (2014), Arles & Portuguese (YE 2015)
I plan to start my upcoming pilgrimage in Toulouse and was wondering if it's possible to obtain a pilgrims passport in Toulouse and if so, where.

Thank you,
Jennifer

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
You may be able to obtain them from here www.basilique-saint-sernin.fr/ there is a little room in it which is open in the afternoons, someone from the local Saint Jacques association is there to hand out guides, give advice, stamps for a credential and maybe the credential itself.

Awesome! Thanks, Mike. Also received the below reply from accueil.compostelle@wanadoo.fr:

"Yes you can get the pilgrims Passeport in Toulouse during opening hours : From monday to fridayfrom 9 am till 1 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm except on friday afternoon, from 2 pm to 5 pm.

The price is 8€.

Association de Coopération Interrégionale
«Les chemins de Saint-Jacques de Compostelle»
4 rue Clémence Isaure - FR-31000 TOULOUSE
Tél. : +33(0)5 62 27 00 05
http://www.chemins-compostelle.com"

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hey Jen, are you going to leave from Toulouse? I read you should take a train to Pibrac to avoid the industrial parts of the city. Have you heard/read anything with regards to this? Im planning to start next week for a week to Morlaas!

Hi Luke... Yes, I plan to start in Toulouse and I had the following in my notes: "Recommendation: take a train to Pibrac, otherwise add 12 km (outskirts, airport sector, Airbus plant)."

Buen Camino!

Or you can get one from your local pilgrims association or the forum here beforehand, one less thing to worry about.
Buen Camino! SY

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum

Good morning Pilgrims! In June I will leave Italy to try to get to Santiago. Around August I will be walking the part of the camino in France, and as I read through the various threads, I had a...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back