• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Leaving from Irun June 26!

jrdarnel

Time of past OR future Camino
Norte, June (2015)
Hello! I am leaving from Irun on June 26 of this year and I was just wondering if anyone else will be traveling the Norte trail at that time! Let me know...I would love to talk with some of you and see what your plans are.

Buen camino!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hello! I am leaving from Irun on June 26 of this year and I was just wondering if anyone else will be traveling the Norte trail at that time! Let me know...I would love to talk with some of you and see what your plans are.

Buen camino!
Welcome to the forum!

I won't walk del Norte this year (start from Valencia on de Levante June 8th) but surely you'll have lots of company on the way. I saw you didn't put your date in Calendar section (https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/calendar/) which may be easier to find people departing around the same time as you.

Wish you nice Camino. And Ultreia!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Buen camino!
I am starting from Irun June 4 and I am taking three months to get to Compostela, so, you will probably pass me along the way. I will be turning on to the Primitivo, i.e. a left off the Norte at Olviedo. This is my first time. A good blog to check out that goes along the Norte is: http://www.fathertomonthecamino.com/2014/03/13/thank-you-for-your-prayers-and-comments/
Have a great Camino!!

Hello! I am also start El camino del norte 26 of June from Irun. Jrdarnel we can walk together?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hello, im hoping to start around that time and walk to Santiago from there or there about anyway, this is very big adventure for me as im sure it is for you and everyone eles walking the camino. Anyway I could ramble on for ages but im just starting to get a feel for what I am preparing myself for, as I hope to walk it all and run up a few hills too, swim in the sea and enjoy the whole experience. Be good to chat so we can share any advice, preparation that kind of thing. Hope your shoes are made for walking, stone roses!

Hello! I am also start El camino del norte 26 of June from Irun. Jrdarnel we can walk together?
Pohodnica, I would love to meet up. I am flying into Bilbao on the 24 and staying in Bilbao that night. Taking a bus to Irun from Bilbao on the 25 and staying in the Albergue de Peregrinos that night! Let me know what your plan is.

Pohodnica, I would love to meet up. I am flying into Bilbao on the 24 and staying in Bilbao that night. Taking a bus to Irun from Bilbao on the 25 and staying in the Albergue de Peregrinos that night! Let me know what your plan is.
Hi! I am flying into Bilbao 25, land at 16.00 in afernoon. I hope I will catch a bus to Irun. My plan is stay in albergue, and the next day 26 start camino.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! I walked the Le Puy to Roncesvalles route last spring, and now I am thinking of Arles to Compostela on the Norte in the fall. I have many questions. I have downloaded the WP Norte App. I...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.