• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Sevilla 26 september

Christobal72

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances-Finisterre (oct 2014)
Camino Santiago-Muxia-Finisterre-Santiago (feb 2015)
Via de la plata (oct 2015)
Camino Portuguese Porto-Santiago (may 2016)
Camino del norte/primitivo sept 2016
Anyone planning on leaving Seville on the 26th of september?

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Sorry, I'm doing it now but have a read of my thread as there should be some info you can use. It should be a lovely time to walk. I loved Andalusia especially the Sierra Norte.

Sorry, I'm doing it now but have a read of my thread as there should be some info you can use. It should be a lovely time to walk. I loved Andalusia especially the Sierra Norte.
I'm already following you're thread! I like it a lot! I wish you a continued buen camino

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
See you on the trail. I will be a day or so ahead of you. Can not believe I am leaving in a few days.
Totaly know the feeling! Packing my backpack right now leaving for Seville tomorrow

Hey guys ! I'm coming to sevilla tomorrow and start walking the day after, so 23 september. So exited ! have a nice walk and hope to see you on the camino

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hey guys ! I'm coming to sevilla tomorrow and start walking the day after, so 23 september. So exited ! have a nice walk and hope to see you on the camino
That's great Mila! Hope to see you too!
Buen camino!

Hi guys, I am leaving Sevilla on the 28th so may well see you down the trail somewhere. I need to make to to Santiago by the 4th of November, so will have to go at a fair pace! Anyone had any firm advice on whether its better to continue all the way up to Astorga then head west to Satiago, or is it better to follow the Camino Sanabres?

Very keen to get going now!

Hi guys, I am leaving Sevilla on the 28th so may well see you down the trail somewhere. I need to make to to Santiago by the 4th of November, so will have to go at a fair pace! Anyone had any firm advice on whether its better to continue all the way up to Astorga then head west to Satiago, or is it better to follow the Camino Sanabres?

That's the same question i was thinking about. As i have as much time as i need i was thinking of just asking opinions on the trail..
Anyway, buen camino and good luck !

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Hej Desmond! Looks like we're becoming a bunch walking the vdlp in october. Good!! My thoughts about going north towards Astorga and joining the frances would be if I can't stand the solitude of the vdlp. If I'm fine with it I'll continue on the sanabres to Santiago. I'll make that desicion later on.
Buen camino and I hope we run in to eachother along the road!

You all sound so excited to be heading off on the VdlP. As a veteran of two (and an earlier CF) my vote would be to definitely go the Sanabres. You’ll know how you feel about the VdlP (and friends made along the way) so wait until Zamora until you decide. And a good tip - stay 2 days in Salamanca (take a pension and enjoy the nightlife - bars and cafes, music. theatre etc. Great Turismo with lots of things to see and do.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hello Christobal! Nice to see you here too. Looking forward to your pics on Instagram. ~ FelixBC

Hej Desmond! Looks like we're becoming a bunch walking the vdlp in october. Good!! My thoughts about going north towards Astorga and joining the frances would be if I can't stand the solitude of the vdlp. If I'm fine with it I'll continue on the sanabres to Santiago. I'll make that desicion later on.
Buen camino and I hope we run in to eachother along the road!

Yes it´s good to know there are a few other people out there at least. This is my first Camino, and whilst a certain amount of alone time is what I am looking for, it will be good to meet people too. As for going up to0 Astorga, it seems as though reports differ on what the most efficient and quickest route would be. Doing the last leg on the CdF would mean many more facilities so perhaps that bit easier, plus like you say a chance to enjoy a more sociable atmosphere.

Buen Camino!

Most read last week in this forum

I have been reading 2 different reports (on FB and instagram) about (an) agressive dog(s) just after Oseira. I'll post them here: In the group of @geraldkelly on FB (4 days ago): Hello lovely Via...
Hi all! Once again I am heading back to Spain; this time to walk much of the Sanabres with my son; starting in Rionegro del Puente after a few sightseeing days first in Salamanca and Zamora...
After a smooth and uneventful flight from Chicago to Madrid on Iberia, the last three days we have been doing some sightseeing in Salamanca and Zamora, and our days have been sunny, a little cool...
I’m at Almadén de la Plata at the moment, and my options for tomorrow are to go as far as El Real de la Jara (approx 14km) or continue on to Monesterio (approx 34km). 34 km is a bit far for day 4...
After 13 days of walking I've finished my 337km walk on the Camino Sanabres, and my entire 1400km walk from Almería. Yay! If anyone's interested in a day-by-day report, you can find it on my...
For anyone around Sevilla, next Saturday marks the end of the annual week long fiesta. I have just had a conversation, as I do weekly (to help her with English), with a friend who is from there...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.