• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LIVE from the Camino Starting out

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I will not clutter this site with endless links but my students nagged me to do a video diary. The promise is to keep each day to around two minutes. If you care to look they are on you tube. Search on Pete Crosby and select the one with the gorilla and the fish.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Week five finds me only a little south of Paris; the contrast between the English sun of the first 18 days and the rain in France now quite remarkable. I must not exaggerate however, most of yesterday was quite pleasant. Now heading towards Orleans.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I was unable to get onto this site for some time and so stopped posting. The good news is that I completed my 2,000 walk in November 2014. I met several people on the way who had walked the Levante and, once my daughter is safely married, I plan to check out that Camino in late September.

Shows how unobservant I am, I started following your comments @el ciervo amarillo thinking it was this year that you were walking!!! Only cottoned on when I got to your post in July this year!!! Nevertheless, when I have a moment, I'll check out your YouTube links. Two thousand kms is not to be sneezed at! Well done, and buen camino for your next pilgrimage.
Suzanne :)

Didn't manage to find the time last autumn but all booked up to start the Levante in a couple of weeks. Planning to flood YouTube with short video blogs again as well

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Most read last week in this forum

For those who will walk something different , https://www.jejuolle.org/trail_en#/...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back