• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • Hi Please note that the posts below are created automatically when a new Resource is created in the Camino Resource section. Users can only make replies to the topics below, not create new threads.

Buen Camino!
    Ivar

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Spiritual & Walking Guide

Spiritual & Walking Guide [Paid] 2014-04-26

No permission to buy ($9.99)

Stacey Wittig

Stand at the crossroads and look
Time of past OR future Camino
Leon-Santiago (2005)
Arles-Toulouse (2006)
St. Jean Pied de Port-Burgos (2008)
Lourdes-Santiago (2015)
Le Puy-Santiago (2016)
Camino Primitivo (2017)
Stacey Wittig submitted a new resource:

Spiritual & Walking Guide - León to Santiago on El Camino

What about pilgrimage helps you let go of fears and find peace that passes understanding? How can you be still and hear God’s voice as you trek the ancient pilgrimage route? How will you prepare your heart for a closer walk with God on El Camino? Find answers to these and other questions in this daily devotional and walking guide.

Included in this book:
• Daily scripture readings – no need to carry a heavy Bible
• Meditations that help you hear God’s direction for your life
• Questions...

Read more about this resource...

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Congratulations! Good luck with sales and with your inspiration of others.
Thanks for your encouragement, Yaz Rooney!

Tonight I just recorded a very short voice-over for the video "trailer" for my book. It took SOOOOOOOO many more "takes" than I expected. Before this experience tonight, I was planning on making an audio book "as read by the author" but now I'm thinking that it will take too much time. Any suggestions? Click here and you can "LOOK INSIDE" my book...

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back