• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Accommodation and Walking Schedule for the de Levante

coober

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 2009,
VdlP 2014
Del Norte 50% 2017
Primitivo 2017
Hello,

just wondering if there is an accomodation and walking schedule for the de Levente similar to the one jurit compiled for the Via de la Plata.

thanks
David

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hello,

just wondering if there is an accomodation and walking schedule for the de Levente similar to the one jurit compiled for the Via de la Plata.

thanks
David
I have some sort of a compilation that I've made for Levante/Sanabres/Muxia this year. In attachment is .pdf file but can send you .docx via e-mail (to be able to edit the file).
It's not revised yet but I set off with that and was completely OK. Dates and stages aren't what they were once on the Camino though ;)

Hope it helps.

Ultreia!

Attachments

• Levante - distances & albergues01.pdf
    369 KB · Views: 138
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
LTfit/KinkyOne,

thanks for the replies, I was just being lazy and looking to save a few days work.

cheers
David

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back