• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

New Spiritual Companion for Pilgrims

JohnnieWalker

Nunca se camina solo
Camino to Santiago Cover  (2).jpg Hola

I'd like to tell you about a project I've just finished. In 2008 I compiled a Spiritual Companion for Pilgrims called Roads to Santiago. It was a project with the Confraternity of Saint James to mark their 25th Anniversary and they supplied copies to every member.

Earlier this year the publishers asked if I would produce another and it has now been published. It comprises reflections written by 31 pilgrims many of whom are members of this forum. It is beautifully illustrated and produced.

It has been produced with the help and collaboration of the 6 English speaking pilgrim associations in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Ireland and the UK. Each of these associations has a page promoting their work.

No one involved in the publication has or will receive any fee or royalties. It is on sale from a number of sources and I'll post details of that another time. For the moment I wanted you to know that the publishers have provided 2000 copies at cost price to the associations. These are now being delivered to them. They can use them to provide to members and to promote their work. So first port of call - get in touch with your association.

I've also sent copies to all of the contributors and to some other members of the Forum. I hope they like it and if so tell others!

This has been a real not for profit pilgrim effort - thanks to every one involved!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Is there a Kindle version?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Thanks, John. I look forward to obtaining a copy when it's available.

More room to make on my Camino shelf. Will Ivar be selling it?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Don't see it on Amazon here in the US...at least yet.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I also received it as a gift from Johnnie on my arrival this year in Santiago.

Beautiful and treasured book.To read and then to reread.

Thank you for letting us know it has been published.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Most read last week in this forum

This book by Katherine Lack landed on my doormat last week. I ordered it having found her Frontstalag 142, The Internment Diary of an English Lady fascinating, not least because my grandmother and...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.