• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino meetup Hamilton NZ

kaylfrazer

Time of past OR future Camino
Roncesvalle-SDC (2001), SJPP-SDC(2003), Le Puy - SJPP (2011)
Hola Peregrinos

Next month we are planning our 9th annual St James’ Camino night. This year we will be getting together on Saturday July 30th, once again at St James' Anglican Church (82 Nixon St, Hamilton East).

We will start at 6.00pm with an early shared dinner, Pizza will be organised, so just bring along whatever you might want to drink, along with a $8 per person to cover pizza, coffee and use of the church.

This year Brother Andrew McKean, the University’s ecumenical chaplain who last year walked the Camino Frances with his wife Christine, will tell us of their experiences. If you have recently walked any of the pilgrimage routes we would also love to hear from you too.

Feel free to pass this invitation on to anyone with an interest in the Camino de Santiago. Please RSVP (kaylfrazer@hotmail.com) by Thursday July 28th so we can order pizza.

regards

Kay

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Only just discovered this, and it's already Friday 30th July, but I would love to attend.

Hi Brett and anyone else reading at this late stage.. you are most welcome to come even at this stage. We have about 60 or so attending and can always find room for more in the albergue!
Kay

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Great meetup, thank you Kay. And many thanks to all the others who organised it and spoke. A lovely evening full of 70-odd like-minded folk.

Thanks Brett.. we enjoyed your contributions and look forward to hearing your next camino adventures. Best wishes for your beautiful book.. just loved the glimpses I got! I have now set up a Facebook group so that we can carry on our discussions. It is not in any way intended to replace this forum but if anyone is interested in being an honorary Hamiltonian you are most welcome to join our virtual group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamiltonCamino/

Hello everyone in NZ, I visited NZ in 1997 and I miss it, I am Portuguese, and I Help for free (water, showers…) many pilgrims that pass by my door. If you are doing the Portuguese Camino from Lisbon I would be more than glad to help. Save caminho. Regards from Portugal

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hello everyone in NZ, I visited NZ in 1997 and I miss it, I am Portuguese, and I Help for free (water, showers…) many pilgrims that pass by my door. If you are doing the Portuguese Camino from Lisbon I would be more than glad to help. Save caminho. Regards from Portugal
Thank you Clara.. I think many of our members are very interested in the Portuguese Camino!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back