• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

U.S. gathering and training

• Thread starter Deleted member 3000
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3000

The 20th Annual Gathering of Pilgrims
March 23 to March 26, 2017
and
Hospitalero Training
March 21 to 23, 2017

The Calvin Center
Hampton, Georgia

Whether you've been a pilgrim on the Camino de Santiago de Compostela or you aspire to be, the upcoming 2017 Gathering of American Pilgrims on the Camino is for you.

Join us March 23 through 26, 2017

The Calvin Center, Hampton, Georgia, outside of Atlanta, GA

The 2017 Gathering will offer a number of opportunities in a gorgeous natural setting. We invite you to browse the program posted on our website www.americanpilgrims.org where you'll find exciting new presentations and familiar favorites. Of course, there will be ample opportunity to connect with many others who share your passion for the Camino.

If you are considering serving as an hospitalero in the coming year, hospitalero training will be offered immediately prior to the Gathering, Tuesday, March 21 through Thursday, March 23, 2017.

Registration is now open for

The Camino Community: Past, Present and Futurehttp://www.americanpilgrims.org/events/events_national.html

http://www.americanpilgrims.org/national-gatherings

Don't wait! This Gathering promises to fill quickly and we want you to come!

Hoping to see you in Georgia! The Gathering Team

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
There are still spots open, but it's filling up. Don't wait too long to sign up. For those flying in there is going to be a shuttle service, but you'll to register. If you're having any issues let me know and I'll try to get you in contact with the correct people.

Also, for anyone coming down early, if you'd like to see some of Atlanta or go for a hike in N. Georgia I'll be happy to be your guide. Hope to see many of you there.

I hope this happens again someday. If I wasn't going to be hiking the C&O Canal Towpath on those days, I'd be there.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back