• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

A Little bit of Spain (Food) - In Sydney....

Robo

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 15,16,18
VdlP 23, Invierno 23, Fisterra 23
For those who miss Spanish Food and get withdrawal symptoms, I recently found a little Gem, that perhaps some of you know about already.

A small Spanish small goods company based in Sydney that has a 'factory outlet' type shop attached to it. Meats, cheeses, canned goods, great olives! http://www.rodriguezbros.com.au/ Some yummy 'authentic' products some made locally some imported.

And they also stock........Paella Pans and Burners!!! :D

Paella.jpg Paella Pan.jpg

Ours had a trial for a family lunch recently....

Last edited:
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
You might want to add this one too Mike:

Padron Peppers. Our favourite dish! We've now found a place in Australia that sells them :) First order going in next week. Seems the season in Australia is Oct-May. For the Aussie members, here's the link: http://www.midyimeco.com.au/index.html

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The Padron Peppers arrived today!
Sorry, we were half way through them before I took the photo :oops:

Sk0Uay.jpg

You can get pardon peppers in Woolies. Thats where we get ours. Oh the olives though...I will have to try in Sydney. They were the VERY BEST in Spain

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
You can get pardon peppers in Woolies. Thats where we get ours. Oh the olives though...I will have to try in Sydney. They were the VERY BEST in Spain

Really! Must take a look at the weekend... Our local is Coles....
Coles Whole Green Sicilian Olives are quite close to the Spanish ones in taste....

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back