• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Thank you

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a summary of your journey, it brings back so many memories.
It's such an adventure isn't it? I love reading other people's take on it so glad you liked mine! Buen camino :)

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Lovely reading and some pictures brought back some mixt emotions.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.

Wish you well,Peter.
Hi again Peter,
I was thinking about your post and was wondering, why mixed emotions? Happy/sad memories of Camino?

Very nice style of writing, brought numerous smiles to my face! Thanks for sharing

This site was so helpful in planning my walk from Sarria to SdC. Thank you to everyone :)

Here's a link to a summary of my Camino, by way of contribution! https://mycamino2017site.wordpress.com/

Buen Camino to all x
Thank you,this was beautiful, it gave us a chance to dream again,how wonderful it is to read posts that are positive and that love the Camino. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Thank you. You post was heartfelt.

I miss the way so much. Maybe Santiago will favor me with miracles so I can see him this year.

Buen camino.

Thank you. You post was heartfelt.

I miss the way so much. Maybe Santiago will favor me with miracles so I can see him this year.

Buen camino.

Glad you enjoyed it! I hope you make your dreams happen, in one way or another x

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Thank you,this was beautiful, it gave us a chance to dream again,how wonderful it is to read posts that are positive and that love the Camino. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I feel so inspired by having done this, in many ways. Happy that you enjoyed the read! Buen camino :)

Back