• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Anyone from Pittsburgh, PA?

linda piso

Time of past OR future Camino
English (Summer 2016)
Portuguese (Fall 2017)
I did the English Way last year, and am doing the last stage of the Portuguese this Fall. Would be nice meet other Pittsburghers that have walked or planning to walk the Camino!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I did the English Way last year, and am doing the last stage of the Portuguese this Fall. Would be nice meet other Pittsburghers that have walked or planning to walk the Camino!
Hi Linda, my name is Jim. I hiked the complete Camino Frances Sept./Oct of 2015. I am currently making plans to do it again this Sept. I live in the South hill and would enjoy talking to you about your trips.

Hi Linda, my name is Jim. I hiked the complete Camino Frances Sept./Oct of 2015. I am currently making plans to do it again this Sept. I live in the South hill and would enjoy talking to you about your trips

Hey Jim I too live in the South Hills, where are you? I actually live on the Hilltop just above the South side!!!!
how can we meet up? I work in town for the County.

Last edited by a moderator:
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hi Linda, my name is Jim. I hiked the complete Camino Frances Sept./Oct of 2015. I am currently making plans to do it again this Sept. I live in the South hill and would enjoy talking to you about your trips.

Jim ?
Hello there again. September is around the corner and you must be getting ready to go on your next Camino. I leave for the Portugese on the 9th. We should meet up and try to get a group going in Pittsburgh - maybe a "MeetUp"?

Most read last week in this forum

This may seem petty since the actual donation cost was minimal, but in February 2024, I sent some money to American Pilgrims (americanpilgrims.org) for two credentials in advance of an April 2024...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back