• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Pulpo, pulpo and more pulpo

Pelegrin

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
I know that pulpo can be a problem for many pilgrims from outside Spain because it seems that to complete properly a Camino is required eating at least a ración de pulpo.
Pulpo is a kind of mythic dish in Galicia and it is present in most celebrations. This last weekend took place a big festival in O Carballiño where a record was beaten, 1500 raciones de pulpo prepared in only 11 minutes.
http://www.laregion.es/articulo/o-c...-mundo-once-minutos/20170808225559728828.html

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I "like" pulpo, but can't say I love it. The only time I struggled to eat/finish it was once when my plate was filled entirely with the tiny tips of the tentacles...yuk!:confused:

Super like! I love pulpo (and can't get it here). Makes me feel very nostalgic, the whole report.
Plenty of octopi in Oz Kanga, had some memorable BBQ ones in Melbourne, and across the ditch here a local fisherman treated us to some that Scott pronounced very close to the real thing.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Last edited by a moderator:
I got my pulpo (first and last) at the albergue in barbedelo. Not my thing. -
Maybe you just have to try it prepared differently. I love pulpo, and make it a few times a month here at home, but not at la freira as itmis done in Galicia -I find that way of preparing it quite off putting.

The first time I had pulpo, I thought they were divine. It was at a pulperia at a lunch stop, can't remember where, and they were tender and delicious. I ordered them a few days later (again, can't remember where) and they were rubbery. I lost my taste for pulpo the rest of the Camino.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I think pulpo is delicious, but I feel bad about it after reading the book "the Soul of an Octopus." and learning how intelligent they are. For word nerds like me, the most correct plural is octopuses, since the word octopus comes from the greek and not the latin. That said, octopi is frequently heard so it isn't really wrong. In Spanish, the plural is pulpos. They don't want to be eaten in any language :)

"Spanish octupus" has become very popular as a "small plate" here in the U.S. I order it whenever I see it. Some good, some great, some tough and rubbery. But always worth a try in my book :). I'm looking forward to comparing it to the real thing next spring!

I know that pulpo can be a problem for many pilgrims from outside Spain because it seems that to complete properly a Camino is required eating at least a ración de pulpo.
Pulpo is a kind of mythic dish in Galicia and it is present in most celebrations. This last weekend took place a big festival in O Carballiño where a record was beaten, 1500 raciones de pulpo prepared in only 11 minutes.
http://www.laregion.es/articulo/o-c...-mundo-once-minutos/20170808225559728828.html

I heard from people on the Norte where pulpo was served that many, if not most, places are now serving pulpo from Morroco rather than from Galicia, to keep cost down. Pelegrin, do you know anything about that?

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
@hel&scott we get calamari but it is the big octopus cooked a la ferria that I have not been able to find. I spoke to a chef at a Spanish restaurant here in Sydney, he said that the only place he could get the right kind of octopus was from WA, and it was rare to find it for sale. That was a few years ago, so maybe things have changed.

I think pulpo is delicious, but I feel bad about it after reading the book "the Soul of an Octopus." and learning how intelligent they are. For word nerds like me, the most correct plural is octopuses, since the word octopus comes from the greek and not the latin. That said, octopi is frequently heard so it isn't really wrong. In Spanish, the plural is pulpos. They don't want to be eaten in any language :)

Soul of the Octopus

While I'm an adventurous eater, I was really reluctant to try pulpo in Galicia but boy am I glad I did. I couldn't seem to get enough of it. Highly recommend it

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
While I'm an adventurous eater, I was really reluctant to try pulpo in Galicia but boy am I glad I did. I couldn't seem to get enough of it. Highly recommend it
Is it true that you get the best Pulpo in Melide ? Can anyone recommend a specific place where one can get the best authentic Pulpo ?

Is it true that you get the best Pulpo in Melide ? Can anyone recommend a specific place where one can get the best authentic Pulpo ?
In Melide the place that is the touristy place to eat them is Ezequiel. Bit is it any better than any other place? No. Just more umphy, with long wooden tables, lots of hot vags of boiling water, etc.

The Mercado de abastos also,has a guy making them out in the open.

It is really hard to get pulpo wrong, especially amla fereira.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I had Some great Pulpo there and even got a gift of some of there own mix paprika to bring home with me lovely people

Attachments

• IMG_0814.JPG
    IMG_0814.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0815.JPG
    IMG_0815.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 29
For people walking the Camino Portugues I would recommend a small local pulperia in Padron - right on the main road through the town and opposite the swimming pool. I'm not sure of the name. I've eaten there twice now. Simple and traditional. They also serve churrasco and there is the chance to try both with their very substantial and well-priced menu del dia.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
@hel&scott we get calamari but it is the big octopus cooked a la ferria that I have not been able to find. I spoke to a chef at a Spanish restaurant here in Sydney, he said that the only place he could get the right kind of octopus was from WA, and it was rare to find it for sale. That was a few years ago, so maybe things have changed.
Yeah frozen squid is everywhere, but octopus are not that common in the fish markets as unlike squid which can be caught on mass commercially, octopus are more canny and need to be caught pots or by diving. Scott once impressed the hell out of the kids by pulling one out of a rock pool. Most small octopi are edible, it's how you prepare them that is the important bit apparently. Me I am a vegetarian so the debate over if fish have souls (but it's okay to eat cows or wear them on your feet) is beyond me...

Scott once impressed the hell out of the kids by pulling one out of a rock pool. Most small octopi are edible, it's how you prepare them that is the important bit apparently.
That's fine in the waters around Spain but I'd be pretty cautious about doing that in Australian waters unless you really know what you are doing:) :rolleyes:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue-ringed_octopus

I heard from people on the Norte where pulpo was served that many, if not most, places are now serving pulpo from Morroco rather than from Galicia, to keep cost down. Pelegrin, do you know anything about that?

Yes, it seems that in Galicia 70% of pulpo comes from Marroco and France. In the rest of Spain it must be near 100 %.
and yes the reason is to keep cost down but also it seems that the pulpo from Marroco is easier to cook because it keeps its texture more easily.
The pulpo from Galicia has a more intensive taste like every other seafood.
I think that if you eat a racion de pulpo in a normal tapas bar you'll have 100% pulpo from outside Galicia. In good pulperias they mixture both types.
In relation to the festival in O Carballiño (OP) that is located far from the coast it seems that its strong relation with pulpo comes from century XII when the powerful Oseira monastery received pulpos as a payment from their possesions in Marin near Pontevedra.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Last edited:

Yes Ezequiel in Melide is a good place for pulpo, because not only the pulpo is good but also wine and bread.
It has long wooden tables that perform the right atmosphere for a pulpería.
You can also ask for Pimentos de Padrón that combine well.
When I was there in June there were more locals than pilgrims.

I was at Ezequiel in Melide and of course tried pulpo first. The second plate was pulpo again (we were two) and then we said to ourselves if the pulpo is so good let's try some other mariscos from the menu. They were equally divine. Really recommended!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I'm from New Orleans and grew up eating seafood. I was excited to try pulp on the Camino! As I ate my delicious pulp, I noticed my midwestern husband looking away. He had ordered something else. We usually have pleasant conversation at meals sharing interesting things that happened on our days walk. He was quiet and avoiding eye contact with me. His eyes were directed toward the edge of the table. He didn't say a word the whole meal.
I took a picture of my pulp and posted it on Facebook with the title, "Pulpo. Ed can't watch me eat it." His reaction was so funny. I still tease him about it.
If anyone is near Charlotte, NC there is a wonderful restaurant called Bistro le Bon that owned by a Spanish man. They serve pulpo and jamon on occassion. It is delicious.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I'm from New Orleans and grew up eating seafood. I was excited to try pulp on the Camino! As I ate my delicious pulp, I noticed my midwestern husband looking away. He had ordered something else. We usually have pleasant conversation at meals sharing interesting things that happened on our days walk. He was quiet and avoiding eye contact with me. His eyes were directed toward the edge of the table. He didn't say a word the whole meal.
I took a picture of my pulp and posted it on Facebook with the title, "Pulpo. Ed can't watch me eat it." His reaction was so funny. I still tease him about it.
If anyone is near Charlotte, NC there is a wonderful restaurant called Bistro le Bon that owned by a Spanish man. They serve pulpo and jamon on occassion. It is delicious.

Your husband had cultural prejudices about food.
In Galicia there are cultural prejudices against horse meat, snails and mushrooms. But eat pig ears (and head) and turnip leaves (grelos).

In Galicia there are cultural prejudices against horse meat, snails and mushrooms. But eat pig ears (and head) and turnip leaves (grelos).

It is odd how much of our attitudes towards food are culturally defined. I am Scottish. Fifty years ago sheep's head broth was a very normal food. A family friend ran a retirement home and made it for the residents every week. Afterwards she threw the skulls over the wall at the bottom of the garden into an area of scrub woodland. Looked like some pagan sacrifice site over there :) There is a famous English Christmas carol called the Boar's Head Carol and one verse begins "The boar's head as I understand, is the fairest dish in all the land..." But these days most Brits would be too squeamish to try either dish :)

For an Irishman I consider my self fairly adventurous when it comes to food BUT while having an otherwise amazing plate of Cocido Gallego I could not eat the pigs ear I tried but did not like the texture

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
And the serves are so generous. o_O
B2857062-61D9-4DC8-A8AF-7DEDE6BA94E9.JPG

It is odd how much of our attitudes towards food are culturally defined. I am Scottish. Fifty years ago sheep's head broth was a very normal food. A family friend ran a retirement home and made it for the residents every week. Afterwards she threw the skulls over the wall at the bottom of the garden into an area of scrub woodland. Looked like some pagan sacrifice site over there :) There is a famous English Christmas carol called the Boar's Head Carol and one verse begins "The boar's head as I understand, is the fairest dish in all the land..." But these days most Brits would be too squeamish to try either dish :)

Now I don´t eat pig meat in general, only ham from time to time, but when I was young I ate pig head (cacheira) in several occasions with Galician potatoes (cachelos) and I liked it. It has very tasty parts and I recommend it to meat lovers (with no prejudices of course).
But today it is not easy to find a restaurant that offers cacheira in its menú.

I've eaten snails and mushrooms. I've never had horse meat. Americans don't eat horse meat. How does it taste? I've eaten venison and Elk. Both very good. People generally don't eat bear. I hear it's games and greasy. Lately I've been eating less meat and more beans. But I guess I'd try Anyang once.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I've never had horse meat. Americans don't eat horse meat. How does it taste?

Depends on the quality of the meat and how it is cooked. Not very different from beef but usually leaner and more dense in texture. In the novel "Monsignor Quixote" the lead character is very surprised to learn that the steak his housekeeper has been cooking for him for years is horse and not beef. He had never noticed :)

I've eaten snails and mushrooms. I've never had horse meat. Americans don't eat horse meat. How does it taste? I've eaten venison and Elk. Both very good. People generally don't eat bear. I hear it's games and greasy. Lately I've been eating less meat and more beans. But I guess I'd try Anyang once.
I grew up eating shrimp (prawns), crab, oysters (raw), scallops, crawfish, turtle soup, and all of fish.
In groceries in the US south, they sell pigs feet and chitterlings, pronounced chittlins (boiled pig intestines). I hear that chittlins stink to high heaven during the boiling process.

Last edited:
Interesting that in Galicia wild mushrooms aren't as popular as for example in Navarra. I would thought quite the contrary because of how humid Galicia is and there are many wild mushrooms and snails because of that.
When you mentioned that @Pelegrin I remember last summer on Ingles a bit disgusted look of hospitalero in Bruma when a man from Castellon was picking up snails along the way and prepared them in albergue :) But our group really enjoyed it as a snack.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Interesting that in Galicia wild mushrooms aren't as popular as for example in Navarra. I would thought quite the contrary because of how humid Galicia is and there are many wild mushrooms and snails because of that.

An odd alien species arrived in Galicia from Australia along with the eucalyptus trees. A fungus that looks like a cross between an octopus and something from a horror movie. I've seen it a couple of times myself. With things like that lurking in the woods I'd think twice about eating wild fungus too :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clathrus_archeri#/media/File:Clathrus_archeri.jpg

I remember last summer on Ingles a bit disgusted look of hospitalero in Bruma when a man from Castellon was picking up snails along the way and prepared them in albergue :) But our group really enjoyed it as a snack.
Garden snails are seen as food for chickens, not humans.

Hmm. Grew up eating whatever. For those who might be making notes neither Squirrel or Hedgehog taste like chicken: they taste like Squirrel or Hedgehog respectively. My grandfather taught me which mushrooms to pick and which to avoid and my grandmother taught me that you purge snails for at least three days before you begin the laborious process of cooking & eating them.

Snails snack on whatever seems tasty, though they do seem ridiculously fond of Hemlock, Water Dropwort, Dog Poop, and anything else that is disgusting or toxic that the little buggers can find. So, confine them, feed them something pleasant like Nettles, Lettuce or onion tops. Rinse them every day - boy do they poop - and when you are finally ready get that big pan of boiling stock on the go and poach away.

Pulpo, now pulpo is something else. Boil it for a couple of hours; griddle it for just long enough; drizzle on that Olive Oil & sprinkle with Parsley & Paprika. Wave away that expensive bottle of Albarino and insist on Sidra and enough bread to soak up all the juice....

I'm hungry: I'm going to go and cook my tea :cool:

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
When you mentioned that @Pelegrin I remember last summer on Ingles a bit disgusted look of hospitalero in Bruma when a man from Castellon was picking up snails along the way and prepared them in albergue :) But our group really enjoyed it as a snack.

In Galicia wild mushromms are not popular at all.
Yes in Navarre, Basque country, Cataluña and Madrid there are many people who collect mushrooms in automn.
Some of them know a lot of species and can collect (and eat) mushrooms that are toxic if they are not cooked under certain conditions.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Confession - I bought calamares from the pescadeiro van on the Salvador. Wanted to fry them but there was no gas left in the kitchen. Tried to microwave them, parts exploded and parts were raw. I gave up and put them back in the bag, in the bin.

SOMEONE GOT THEM OUT OF THE BIN. I do not know who. I think it was the hospitalero. :eek:

People pick and eat mushrooms in Galicia they just don't serve them in restaurants, but then vegetables are not common in Galician restaurants unless you get a salad as a first dish.
Any market here (I mean street markets) serves pulpo and fish is on the menu in most restaurants but where is the lamb - lots in the fields!

Last edited:
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
People pick and eat mushrooms in Galicia they just don't serve them in restaurants, but then vegetables are not common in Galician restaurants unless you get a salad as a first dish.
Any market here (I mean street markets) serves pulpo and fish is on the menu in most restaurants but where is the lamb - lots in the fields!
You mean a few people from the cities pick mushrooms in Galicia, not from the rural.
Vegetables are not popular in restaurants???. What about Caldo Galego,
Lacón con Grelos and Cocido. They are very common. On My Caminos I ate Caldo Galego in many places ( O Cadavo, Fonsagrada, A Brea...)

You mean a few people from the cities pick mushrooms in Galicia, not from the rural.
Vegetables are not popular in restaurants???. What about Caldo Galego,
Lacón con Grelos and Cocido. They are very common. On My Caminos I ate Caldo Galego in many places ( O Cadavo, Fonsagrada, A Brea...)
I mean that people in the countryside pick mushrooms. I live in the middle of nowhere, people pick mushrooms and there are lots of vegetables. Yes a caldo galego has veg but it's very, very cooked, there are lots of ways to cook veg and in other parts of Spain vegetables, as a side dish, are more common, here they aren't. :cool:

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
NNNNNNNOOOOOO, to be tender, pulpo must either be simmered for a maximim of 20 minutes or over 2 hours. It's the period in between that makes it chewy. :rolleyes:

And using privioulsy frozen pulpo helps a lot as the freezing will have already broken down some of the fibers.

Salty water, white vinegar, an onion, a bay leaf, bring to a boil, dip in the pulpo, then reduce heat to simmer, either 20 minutes, or over 2 hours.

NNNNNNNOOOOOO, to be tender, pulpo must either be simmered for a maximim of 20 minutes or over 2 hours. It's the period in between that makes it chewy. :rolleyes:

And using privioulsy frozen pulpo helps a lot as the freezing will have already broken down some of the fibers.

Salty water, white vinegar, an onion, a bay leaf, bring to a boil, dip in the pulpo, then reduce heat to simmer, either 20 minutes, or over 2 hours.
Have to try someday to boil it over two hours. I don't believe you and @Tincatinker :D:p
It will be interesting with my father around trying to persuade me it's not the proper way to prepare it o_O

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
For those of tou who grill your pulpo, how do you go about it?

I tried once, on the bbq, also smoking it. Too much smoke flavouring that time, it was like eating smoked oysters, bit in much large quantity ot gets to be too much.

I mean that people in the countryside pick mushrooms. I live in the middle of nowhere, people pick mushrooms and there are lots of vegetables. Yes a caldo galego has veg but it's very, very cooked, there are lots of ways to cook veg and in other parts of Spain vegetables, as a side dish, are more common, here they aren't. :cool:

Hi @sulu I have sent you a PM about mushrooms in Galicia.

As I walked through Melide, a man in the window of a restraunt was passing out free samples. I accepted one and this single piece was sufficient enough for me! :) Tradition sucessfully engaged and on I walked.DSC00401.JPG

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Another wonderful book on the subject of cephalopods is Other Minds: The Octopus, the Sea, and the Deep Origins of Consciousness by Peter Godferey-Smith. Just fascinating, and makes me, like you, disinclined to treat them like dinner.

“My grandmother would let me watch her when she cooked octopus. This was many years ago when you had only fresh octopus, now many restaurants will used frozen octopus. There is no food that is more Galician than pulpo a la gallega or pulpo estilo feira. It is absolutely necessary to cook the octopus in a copper cauldron, and it is also absolutely required that, before actually boiling the octopus, the tips of the tentacles are curled by holding the octopus by the head and repeatedly dipping it in and out of the boiling water. As a child, this was my favorite thing to watch, the tentacles curling up. Cooking octopus is like cooking pasta; the perfectly cooked pasta is al dente. For octopus the cooking time is exactly twenty minutes as long as the octopus is then allowed to sit in the hot water for another twenty minutes. Perfection is when the octopus is no longer rubbery, but also not overcooked. The other thing my grandmother would do when cooking pulpo is to serve it with sliced boiled potatoes with their skins which she called cachelos,” Silvio said, telling me more than I ever wanted to know about the subject.

“This is only the second time I have had pulpo in Spain. I had it in Leon, but I think this is better. The octopus is very tender, I am surprised,” I said.

From the Book "SlowCamino" https://www.amazon.com/Slow-Camino-My-Adventure-Santiago/dp/1546641254

In Galicia wild mushromms are not popular at all.
Yes in Navarre, Basque country, Cataluña and Madrid there are many people who collect mushrooms in automn.
Some of them know a lot of species and can collect (and eat) mushrooms that are toxic if they are not cooked under certain conditions.

Walking the beautiful Camino Castellano-Aragones last year I saw a building with a name I can't remember. It was in the little town of Navaleño, and some people explained to me that it was a government office where townspeople could bring their mushrooms to have them checked for safety. In that office, there were also classes offered about the many types available in the town's "montes", the hills where people used to go for firewood. Now they are more a place for mushroom picking, but it's only for the people who live in the town. Mushrooms are a huge deal in Soria province. One hotel owner told me that sometimes bands of thieves steal all the mushrooms and sell them in city markets.

I "like" pulpo, but can't say I love it. The only time I struggled to eat/finish it was once when my plate was filled entirely with the tiny tips of the tentacles...yuk!:confused:
When in Melide, a little pulpo must be tried. It Was good, but really if you smother any seafood in olive oil and paprika, we are off to a good start!

Another wonderful book on the subject of cephalopods is Other Minds: The Octopus, the Sea, and the Deep Origins of Consciousness by Peter Godferey-Smith. Just fascinating, and makes me, like you, disinclined to treat them like dinner.
It breaks my heart when I see baby octopusespi (Webster says both forms are correct) for sale. Let them grow and reach sexual maturity, please!

We were delayed in O Cebreiro (another story) for a few hours and a wonderful family who had also ridden up on the Al Paso horses, bought us tapas and talked with us. My 15 yo son loved the pulpo-- It was his favorite dish after that, well... second only to roast lamb. -- I do wonder why some of the pulp we had was tough and some was tender. Does anyone have insight into this?

We were delayed in O Cebreiro (another story) for a few hours and a wonderful family who had also ridden up on the Al Paso horses, bought us tapas and talked with us. My 15 yo son loved the pulpo-- It was his favorite dish after that, well... second only to roast lamb. -- I do wonder why some of the pulp we had was tough and some was tender. Does anyone have insight into this?

The pulpo to be tender must be frozen for three days. Maybe the tough one was frozen less time because the high demand in O Cebreiro.

When I walked the Inglés during early October I talked with quite a few people who were gathering mushrooms and saw even more.

Confession - I bought calamares from the pescadeiro van on the Salvador. Wanted to fry them but there was no gas left in the kitchen. Tried to microwave them, parts exploded and parts were raw. I gave up and put them back in the bag, in the bin.

SOMEONE GOT THEM OUT OF THE BIN. I do not know who. I think it was the hospitalero. :eek:
:):):)

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings all. I was scheduled to start in Porto in a few days. Went for a 20 km hike yesterday (my longest thus far) and almost didn’t make it. By the time I got home, I could hardly walk...
I have a confession. I am terrified of - and yes now feel free to laugh - the top bed in bunks with no railing/fence (something to stop you falling out). I've managed to get away with it except...
One way or another, you need to see this movie! We were lucky enough this evening to attend the 'World Premiere' that was followed by a Q&A Session with: Writer / Director / Producer - Bill...
Did it make a difference in your short term, long term and lifetime? Did it change your soul..or chain it forevermore to some dusty track in Spain Are you in the ever present because of it, or...
I was looking at the wisepilgrim app for the Frances route and noticed that the distances don't always add up from one side to the other. Has anyone else noticed this? Am I being overly observant...
Today is Sunday and I finished my Camino from León on Friday. The thing is I am feeling off balanced. I feel like I am not done. Last night I started feeling anxious with the thought of going back...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.