• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Simple accomodation list for Gudrandsdalen Oslo to Trondheim/Nidaros

michaelwalker

Time of past OR future Camino
2010 Spring, Tours Route and Camino Frances. Tours to Bordeaux then SJPP to Santiago.
2011 Autumn, Voie de Soulac, Tours Route and Camino Frances. Bordeaux to Bayonne then Dax to SJPP to Finisterre
2013 Summer, Camino Frances. O'Cebreiro to Santiago, then part of Portuguese route.
2014 Autumn, Via De La Plata - Merida to Astorga.
2016 Spring GR 10 and Caimno del Norte
accommodation list.pngHello All,

I'm interested in doing the Gudbrandsdalen way from Oslo to Trondheim/Nidaros.

I'm trying to find a simple accomodation list with the columns we all know from Camino lists. i.e. km, Town, Accomodation type, phone, # of beds, period open, price, kitchen, washing, ...

I can see the information exists on pages like this http://oslo.pilegrimsleden.no/no/overnattingssteder/ but does anyone know if a magic list like the above exists in a pdf or on a phone app. ?

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Thanks a LOT lovingkindness. I'll use that to create a fuller list.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hello Michael,
Re: finding supplies and food along the St Olav's Way: Here's some more information to add to your pdf

Where can I find supplies and food on the maps?
Click on the menu button „The Pilgrim Trails“ and choose the desired path. To the right hand in the browser you will find a map for each path. There you can zoom in to the desired area by clicking on the icons or figures in the flags on the map. Supplies and food are marked with the symbol of a fork and a knife. You can also find the maps with the help of the trip planner. There you will find supplies and food under the button "supplies and food" below in the menu.

Cheers
LK

Perhaps I should go for the langvandring next year. Takes a long time with rest day every Sunday, but I guess that is the only way I will get there, afraid of the moskus on the Dovrefjell.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back