• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Merchant's List

Arn

Veteran Member
A personal pilgrimage on the Camino de Santiago thrusts Alan Merchant back into his former life as a military-political intelligence analyst, placing him front and center, leading a coalition of law enforcement and military special operations operators whose mission is to thwart a suspected assassination of the Pope Benedict XVI during Holy Week 2010 in front of the Cathedral. With incredible accuracy and impressive detail, this thriller will keep you in suspense until the very end.
Merchant's List cover.jpg

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
So good to read this Arn! You must feel very proud of this accomplishment.
You worked so hard for this.
Again congrats.

I just now downloaded it to my Kindle. :) Now, is this book more akin to a Tom Clancy novel or a Dan Brown "Da Vinci Code"? :)

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Arn....this is yours? Wow!! :)

Just downloaded to my Kindle too!! Can't wait to get a few minutes to sit and read!! Darn family birthday soirees!! Ahh well something to look forward to after the screaming hordes of little people all leave!! Yeah!!!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Thank you all.
I must give credit to Sil. Back in 2009 Sil was lamenting the growth in Camino books that appeared to cover the same templates: the Camino changed my life...the Camino didn’t change my life. I will walk and wonder again...I’ll never walk again. I found new spirituality on the Camino...I am changed, not changed, misunderstood by my family, friends , etc. Each is different, yet the same. Our rationale for walking the Way May change by the time you reach SDC. As, in my case, each of my Caminos was begun for one reason and completed for another.
I sent Sil a rough outline. She encouraged me to continue. Enjoy Alan as he begins his Camino as an act of penance that ends in a return to a world he had hoped to set aside.

Just tweeted the link and downloaded a copy for myself. Congratulations on writing and publishing a novel! Maybe you should send a copy to Emilio Estevez (or his agent). Tweet/Instagram the book link to him, too. Give opportunity an extra door to knock on. :)

Here's to the (future) movie version!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Just tweeted the link and downloaded a copy for myself. Congratulations on writing and publishing a novel! Maybe you should send a copy to Emilio Estevez (or his agent). Tweet/Instagram the book link to him, too. Give opportunity an extra door to knock on. :)

Here's to the (future) movie version!
Coming from you it would carry more influence. After all, I am but your humble author.

I have ordered my copy of Arn's book, "Merchant's List" on Amazon. It has arrived and I am looking forward to getting started reading it. I enjoy reading books that are written by our forum members.

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.

Most read last week in this forum

This book by Katherine Lack landed on my doormat last week. I ordered it having found her Frontstalag 142, The Internment Diary of an English Lady fascinating, not least because my grandmother and...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back