Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Primitivo facilities info

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I tried to put them in order, sorry if they are not 😞

... from the Oviedo municipal albergue kitchen wall 😉😁😂.

I wish I would have checked these against what was ready there in the villages but I didn't, sorry!

View attachment 48535View attachment 48536View attachment 48537View attachment 48538View attachment 48539View attachment 48540View attachment 48541

Sorry, but I walked the Primitivo this June and due to my observations these informations are also in some respect out of date. I. e. the bar in Lago is already closed for over one year, in A Mesa is a private albergue with an adjacent restaurant, which opened in March 2018.

I also miss Information about the number of beds available in the albergues etc.

So you can only use this list in addition to your guide, but not instead of it.

BC
Alexandra

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
If you download Wise Pilgrim Guide to your iPhone, you will get the upp-date information.

If you download Wise Pilgrim Guide to your iPhone, you will get the upp-date information.

I walked the Camino Frances in Sept/Oct 2018 and used the Wise Pilgrim App. While the lodgings listed for each town seemed to be correct (open), We found that there were a lot of Albuegues / Hostals in town that were not listed in the app

That's a print out of the Eroski Consumer guide, and not very updated, I'm afraid. Probably someone hung it there time ago with great will to help others, but then no one has taken the responsability of keeping it up to date, and now it can be... not as helpful any more. As it's been said, there are some albergues and bars missing in the list. Online guides directly from your internet-connected phone are the most up to date resource; if you are not very friends of using the phone for that, then get the latest version of a book guide: you'll still be finding resources that are not listed in the book, but it's the most faithful you will get if you don't want to use your phone.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
So glad this info was "corrected" by you peregrinos on this forum!

My apologies 😔

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! Started today from Oviedo to Escamplero. Now I know, why so many people say it's a bit of a challenge to come out of Oviedo. I got lost just once, but was rescued by a very friendly guy. A...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back