• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Santiago Nativity - made in Galicia (updated with ARTIST info)

shefollowsshells

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Several alone and with children
I'm not a souvenir purchaser but when I saw this in Santiago I couldn't help myself.
Merry Christmas Pilgrims and family!
I had searched and searched for the card of this artist when I posted this and couldn't find it. I knew it looked similiar in style to Sargadelos but was pretty certain it wasn't (only because I had the card somewhere not that I'm some art guru).
I just found it and the artist (or company name) is OTERO REGAL.
According to my card their website is www.oteroregal.com, however when I click on that I'm not seeing a list of the art, though I'm convinced at one time I did.

santiago_nativity.JPG

Last edited:
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I edited my above post to give credit to the artist.
I knew I had it written on a small card and have searched and searched for it since posting this image, to give credit to the artist.
It is indeed Galicia made...
OTERO REGAL is the name and the website appears to be www.oteroregal.com, though
I am not seeing his pottery there, I know I did see it in the past though...

View attachment 50154[/QUOTE]

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
I'm not a souvenir purchaser but when I saw this in Santiago I couldn't help myself.
Merry Christmas Pilgrims and family!
I had searched and searched for the card of this artist when I posted this and couldn't find it. I knew it looked similiar in style to Sargadelos but was pretty certain it wasn't (only because I had the card somewhere not that I'm some art guru).
I just found it and the artist (or company name) is OTERO REGAL.
According to my card their website is www.oteroregal.com, however when I click on that I'm not seeing a list of the art, though I'm convinced at one time I did.

View attachment 50154

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Though the last thing I need is another piece of pottery or Christmas decoration, this is beautiful. I saw on the web page that the site you linked to is now someone’s personal page, and the ceramic shop’s site is here: https://www.regalceramica.com/en/

And here is a nativity: https://www.regalceramica.com/en/tienda/belenes/nacemento-alegria/ (though not identical, it is similar).

Did you see it in a shop?
So when I got home the link I looked at had mine but in different colors, maybe three different ones. This is the first time I have seen the one you just shared, it too is gorgeous! I did get mine in a shop, there in Santiago. I don't know the name of it, but it was on a street (I think only a pedestrian street) that had several really nice items to purchase. My Spanish friend might know, he was with me. I will ask him!
I liked the owners of the shop a lot and remember thinking it was about $100-$120 I think.

Most read last week in this forum

La Voz de Galicia has reported the death of a 65 year old pilgrim from the United States this afternoon near Castromaior. The likely cause appears to be a heart attack. The pilgrim was walking the...
Just reading this thread https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/news-from-the-camino.86228/ and the OP mentions people being fined €12000. I knew that you cannot do the Napoleon in...
This is my first posting but as I look at the Camino, I worry about 'lack of solitude' given the number of people on the trail. I am looking to do the France route....as I want to have the...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
My first SPRINGTIME days on the Camino Francés 🎉 A couple of interesting tidbits. I just left Foncebadón yesterday. See photo. By the way, it's really not busy at all on my "wave". Plenty of...
Just made two first booking for the start of our Camino one SJPDP and Roncesvalles and wow prices are all levels but the base is starting for two around 120euro (175 Cdn) for two beds and some...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.