• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Photo video from Camino de Levante

bjorgts

Time of past OR future Camino
In Spain, France, Portugal, Germany since 2003
Last October we started walking for the second time on Camino de Levante. We had our shortest, coldest and wetest camino five days on Levante in 2013, and have wanted to come back and do a new start. So October 12th we set off. We walked Levante from Valencia to Almansa, and then turned north on Ruta de la Lana.

This time we had a wonderful week from Valencia to Almansa! The marking was much better now than in 2013. And the last two / three days the landscape was just as nice as we thought it might be, when we saw it through fog and rain five years ago. Recommended!

Here comes my photo video from this part of our walk.
(The continuing on Ruta de la Lana is video number two.)
For more photo-videos, see my channel:

Last edited:
A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Oh, yes... Levante is really one beautiful Camino.

Thanks for bringing up even more memories :)

Thinking of The Levante coupled with from Granada and VDLP this (OZ) winter.
Great video

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi Bjorg, another lovely presentation, many thanks. It brings back great memories of the Levante route. I echo KinkyOne - it's a lovely camino.
Don

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back