• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Ivar's Camino

Paintboy2

Time of past OR future Camino
If memory serves there was a video posted about a year ago in which Ivar said he had not done a Camino. Is this true? If so I would heartily invite Ivar to the trail. Now, before things get really busy he may have a chance to break from his busy routine of helping the rest of us. Buen Camino Ivar!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
If memory serves there was a video posted about a year ago in which Ivar said he had not done a Camino. Is this true? If so I would heartily invite Ivar to the trail. Now, before things get really busy he may have a chance to break from his busy routine of helping the rest of us. Buen Camino Ivar!
That is correct. Ivar has not done a Camino. I think we're going to have to drag him there.

Ivar is a wise and respectable man. Nothing to do with all those suspected mad persons who walked in Spain, carring who knows what in their backpacks.
Just joking.

Last edited:
The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.

Most read last week in this forum

Not sure where to place this. Something is wrong with BOOKING.COM. It has locked me out of my account both thru the app and online. I made ALL OF OUR RESERVATIONS (starting next week) thru them. I...
Hello everyone, I've been browsing this forum for a while now, and it's been incredibly helpful in planning my Camino journeys (so far, I've done Vézelay, Frances, and Portuguese, and tomorrow I...
Ten years ago to the day, I returned home from walking the Camino Frances. People asked me if I would do it again, and I said absolutely. I thought I'd be going back in "3 to 4 years." Obviously...
..all packed and still 24 hours before I start my journey...train to Gatwick,flight to Bilbao, bus to Pamplona the taxi with others to SPDPfor night of 23rd...so what can I do now??
Hi, we are starting from Sarria on April 28, 2024. Getting excited...
Wondering what public transit is available from Porto to Caminha.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.