• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

ebrandt

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About Post areas

• Recovering from Total Ankle Replacement and dreaming about a walk from LePuy to Santiago via the Norte in 2020
    Doing great and planning to walk the AVON39 Mile Walk to End Breast Cancer in July 2016. Check out my blog! Liz
    Hi Liz,

I will use your guide in conjunction with Dave Whitson's book on my Camino in September.
    Thanks for all the hard work.
    My question, I'm probably being a bit thick but what do the numbers after an Albergue listing mean?
    Albergue de Cabruñana (1/18, Albergue de Peregrinos (4/24, If it is the number of beds, why the two numbers?
    Cheers and regards
    John Horler
    Hi Liz, many thanks for your precious contributions. I will walk the Primitivo from 21st May 2015 and your guide will be very useful. In the next few weeks I will trawl more systematically through various websites and blogs - I have noticed the ones in Spanish are quite detailed and offer different insights.
    Cheers
    Giuseppe
    Camino Primitivo and on to Finisterre in June 2015 and then on to serve as hospitaleros at Guacelmo first half of July!
    Camino Primitivo and on to Finisterre in June 215 then on to serve as Hospitaleros at Guacelemo first half of July!
    Walked from St. Jean in April 1013. Planning to walk the Camino Primativo in summer 2015.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.
This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back