• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Kiwi-family

Profile posts Postings Resources About Post areas

• Enjoy! My son, who walked with me June/July this past summer, is now a temporary Kiwi, going to grad school at the U of A! If you have any great hike recommendations for him, feel free to pass them on!
    Hello Rachael

We are in Australia but are very interested in purchasing one of the keybaords for $10 and could send the the money to you by bank transfer. Would this be okay for you? It sounds like just what we need, having recently struggled with a eensy bitsy phone keyboard. Thank you for showing us and yes, I am envious. Awaiting your reply. Karen
    Rachel! I just saw your posting regarding the lost wedding ring. I imagine that your reported it, but if by any chance you didn't, I could contact them for you. I KNOW that all valuable lost/found item are kept in the office. Let me know! Regards. Anne
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.
This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back