• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Alasdair Kay

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• Porto in June 2018 for my third Camino this time with my wife to celebrate 30 years of marriage. Camino Frances STJPDP to SDC completed 2016 Camino Finisterre completed 2016 Camino Muxia 2016. Cammino del San Francesco Assisi to Rome on walked 2017
    Camino Frances STJPDP to SDC completed June 2016 Camino Finisterre completed June 2016 Camino Muxia June 2016. I will start walking the Cammino del San Francesco Assisi to Rome on May 18th Pax et Bonum
    Camino Frances STJPDP to SDC completed June 2016 Camino Finisterre completed June 2016 Camino Muxia June 2016
    Hi Alasdair

Our paths may well cross in SJPDP. We fly in from Australia on 2 May and are planning to start walking on 3 May to Valcarlos or Ronscevalles, depending on how well we recover from the loooong trip! We have booked for one night in SJPDP at La Villa Esponda.

Burn Camino, Linda
    Alasdair Kay
    Alasdair Kay
    Hi Linda actually it looks like you will be ahead of me as I arrive in SJPDP and leave early morning on the 4th ... Buen Camino
    LindaH
    LindaH
    I doubt we'll stay ahead of you for long! Esp if we stop in Valcarlos on 3rd May we'll only be about 12 km out of SJPDP. We are travelling direct from Sydney and it will be about 30 hours travel time so we may take the first couple of days slowly! Buen (not burn!) Camino
    Anglican Priest and Third order Franciscan ..... training for first Camino in May 2016 ... Pax et Bonum T
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.
This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back