• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

rickster

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• hiya,
    im in Esposende now at the end of my first day of the camino, looking for info on an albergue (cheap or buy donation) in oia and balona, did you manage to find any? if there are only full priced hotels i will have to take the inland route through Tui, but i would prefer to stick to the coast.
    hope you can help
    :)
    Hello - we hope to walk the Camino Portuguez Coastal Route, starting 2nd October. I noticed that you made quite a few comments regarding your walk, but didn't post anything towards the end ( unless I missed them)!
    Would you be able to give your final impression? Was it really soooo difficult to find your way? Any info would be very gratefully received! Thanks, Anne
    Hello - we hope to walk the Camino Portuguez Coastal Route, starting 2nd October. I noticed that you made quite a few comments regarding your walk, but didn't post anything towards the end ( unless I missed them)!
    Would you be able to give your final impression? Was it really soooo difficult to find your way? Any info would be very gratefully received! Thanks, Anne
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.
This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back