• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• I agree (almost) totally with Mark Lee's advice. You will get "camino fit" and learn your distances. If there was one section I "think" you can miss its from Villafranca Montes de Oca to Burgos - its a saving of around 37 Km (20-22 miles). You could stay Villa Montes and then get the bus to Burgos. Buen Camino. Cheers Mike
    P
    pennyinyk
    Thanks, Mike - appreciate the "insider" tip. Can't wait to get there.
    Where in Mexico? My room mate, also a former pilgrim, is on Isla Mujeres for the next 4 weeks. I think she is going to Tulum and Merida as well.
    Hi Pennyinyk,
    I'm also from Alberta and will be staring in Pamplona on April 1, 2017. Solo traveler woman in her 50's. Hope to see you and your friend on the Camino. I'll be the one limping the whole way:)
    P
    pennyinyk
    Hi Cecee - we'll see if we get to Pamploma by the 1st! Will look for you if we do. You won't be the only one limping, I'm sure. We live in NWT, so, neighbours@
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.
This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back