• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

murraydv

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• Levante / Sureste: One other question. Am I correct in saying that the Levante and Sureste caminos merge in Albaceta?
    Levante / Sureste: I am just finalising plans for 9 days on the Camino Levante from Valencia. However, I fly into Alicante and I note that the Camino de Sureste begins in Alicente and joins the Levante in Albacete. If I stareted in Alicante, I could begin on the day that I fly in and I would gain an extra day of walking. Any advice on whether I should start from Alicante or valencia?
    Thanks, Dave.
    A new year and beginning to plan next Camino, having finished Via de la Plata in May 2018. Looking at The Camino de Levante, starting in Valencia, through four autonomous communities (Comunidad Valenciana, Castilla-La Mancha, Comunidad de Madrid, Castilla y León) to Zamora, to continue through Galicia (CAmino Sanabres) or northwards to join (Camino Francés) at Astorga. Any recommendations or suggestions?
    Looking forward to continuing Via de la Plata (from La Calzada de Bejar) on May 18th 2017.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.
This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back