• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Resource icon

All caminos in Europe in one KMZ file (also in google maps) Camino Europe v.2023

No permission to download
Hi,

I did it all camino ways for the whole Europe in one file. I made all those ways also in google maps. My plain is to make a map with all kinds of data for those routes (data about route, put accomodations and interesting points on map). If someone wants to help, just contact me and I will open map, that every one can put thing into the map.

Best regards, Andraž
Author
hrabroslaw
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Latest updates

1. Online map added objects

Hi, today I added new ways on online map. They are not exactly camino ways, but often ways are...
  2. New version of Camino ways in Europe

Hi, to everyone I did it new version of Camino ways in Europe. On this version they are some...

Latest reviews

Great Map. You can click on the names of the Caminos and it zooms in.It doesn't include the Rome Caminos, but everything that leads towards Santiago. Thank you, what a lot of work.
Thank you, this is great. Wonderful to see so many routes.
Will you add the via Francigena (Canterbury to Rome) one day?
Also it would be good to have a kml file for Google maps. It works automatically from your link but it would be good to have the kml file downloaded. Cheers.
H
hrabroslaw
Hi,

at first, thanks for your revieve and I'm happy to se that thisis useful :) It takes me a lot of work, but I'm also satisfied with all this work. I also did it all those ways in stages, but it is only in Slovenian language, but the principle is the same. You can see it here: www.romartin.eu under tab Jakobove poti Evropa. I need to refresh some routes, but most of them they are done.

I also didnt know, that is so many routes in europe :) If I counted right it is around 250 ways! And propably some more which are not on those maps

Yes, I have KML file, but it is too big to put it here. Can you send me a mail with your email on personal message and I will send you with wetransfer.

About Via Francigena: in my old personal version I put it into map, but than I delete it, because I didn't know if this is also a camino way or not. I will put it back in few days, because now I don't have time, 'cause Im working something else.

Best regards, Andraž

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.
This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back