• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Invierno Forum Guide

Invierno Forum Guide 2019 Invierno guide

No permission to download
Updated January 25th 2019: The 2019 version has just been posted.

Hot off the press -- This guide replaces the 2018 edition. It is much improved. I am very thankful to the many pilgrims who have helped with updates.

I expect there will be an uuptick in the number of Invierno pilgrims, now that the Xunta has officially recognized the route. Please -- if you use this guide, remember that its success depends exclusively on having new pilgrims pay it forward.

There is currently one published guide in English and another one expected soon. At some point, this forum effort will become unnecessary and duplicative, but until then, let's keep it going!

Buen camino, Laurie
Author
peregrina2000
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

Latest updates

1. The 2019 update of this guide

This is the 2019 version of this guide.
  2. 2018 version

Revised and updated by forum members, this guide should be all you need to walk from Ponferrada...

Latest reviews

What a great job!! Thank you!!!
Essential information at our fingertips: What a beautiful group effort - thanks, Laurie, for pulling it together!
It is something I have been looking forward to so when I take off to do my Camino I will have this detailed guide. It was much needed and a lot of effort went into creating something to help anyone or everyone. Thank you to all who helped put this worthwhile guide together.
Marigold Mama

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.
This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back