• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino Sanabrés EBook, Downloadable Digital Guide

Camino Sanabrés EBook, Downloadable Digital Guide 2022 Edition

No permission to buy ($6.95)
Updated in 3/24, this digital-only eBook, in downloadable, PDF format, features the beautiful and mountainous Camino Sanabrés route, with rich historical value, from Granja de Moreruela to Santiago de Compostela. This is the route that most people take when walking the Vía de la Plata from the south. Download the eBook to your device and free yourself of the weight of a hard copy book! Packed with useful, must-have information on accommodations, cafés and special places of interest along the way. You can pull up your digital eBook and never worry about having a Wi-Fi connection again! This is especially useful on the remote sections of the Sanabrés where Wi-Fi and cellular connections are often the exception!

Now when you buy this 2024 guide, I will include a bonus eBook of the Vía de la Plata from Salamanca, an additional 5 stages, bundled together, for the lesser known Camino Fonseca in its entirety. The Camino Fonseca is the name that the locals use for the Camino from Salamanca (on the Vía de la Plata) and onward to Santiago on the Camino Sanabrés. It is named after Don Alonso de Fonseca y Acevedo III, a 16th century Archbishop of Santiago de Compostela. He also established colleges in both Salamanca and Santiago and is famous in both towns.

OR you can click on the links, Camino Sanabrés and Vía de la Plata, from Salamanca, where we started, to go to my web pages to read it all for FREE on my website! Ultreia! You will find my GPS tracks which you can download as well, for free.

Attachments​

• Camino-Sanabres-eBook-Cover.png
    Camino-Sanabres-eBook-Cover.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 120
Author
Elle Bieling
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Elle Bieling

Latest updates

1. 2024 Update - Camino Sanabrés Digital eBook Guide

There are significant route changes from Puebla de Sanabria to Lubián, now that the AVE...
  2. 2022 Camino Sanabrés eBook Digital Guide

New accommodations, closed municipal albergues and cafes, as a result of the Pandemic, and route...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.
This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back