Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Published on Amazon
Guide to the 16 main caminos with maps, pictures, hyperlinks and other information.
Camino Sanabrés EBook Digital Guide

Camino Sanabrés EBook Digital Guide First Version

No permission to buy ($5.99)
This digital-only eBook contains the route from Granja de Moreruela to Santiago de Compostela along the mountainous and beautiful Camino Sanabrés. This is the route that most people take when walking the Vía de la Plata from the south. It is in PDF format that you can download to your device and free yourself of the weight of a book! Packed with useful, must-have information on accommodations, cafés and special places of interest along the way. You can pull up your digital eBook and never worry about having a WiFi connection again! This is especially useful on the remote sections of the Sanabrés where Wifi and cellular connections are often the exception! OR you can click on the link, Camino Sanabrés to go to my web pages to read it all for FREE on my website! Ultreia! I also cover the Vía de la Plata, from Salamanca, where we started. You will also find my GPS tracks which you can download as well, for free.
Author
Elle Bieling
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Elle Bieling