• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Resource icon

Camino The Journey to Santiago 1.0

No permission to buy ($2.99)

“Camera work, editing, and music are all great compliments to the journey!” — Oxford Film Festival

“I loved the film – it brought back some wonderful memories of our Camino, and a few tears ” — Ali, Australia

“Everything in this DVD is absolutely marvelous!!! Everyone will be moved to see it. 本当にすばらしいDVDです。みなさんぜひみてくださいね” — Noriko Karasaki, Kure, Japan
-------

The Camino Documentary Short film Camino The Journey to Santiago features the popular pilgrim's route across Spain on the Camino Francés. It's an impressionistic film that presents an easy narrative of the journey, and what it is like during its modern revival.

The images and sounds of the adventure gradually unfold, revealing experiences unique only to this special trek. If you've traveled the Camino de Santiago, or if you plan to explore The Way of St. James in the near future, our Camino Documentary Short will inspire and encourage you.
Camino_Poster_8x11.jpg
Author
poleskigal
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Latest reviews

I have seen this DVD (it was given to me) and I loved it!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.
This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back