• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Resource icon

Citations and reflexions on the camino 2017-05-01

No permission to download
The path gives two types of experiences.

It is first a personal experience that can be described with a few questions: what do I want tomorrow and generally make my life, my priorities, my way of seeing and approaching things And people, trying to know who I am beyond my emotions and my first thoughts. What is this deep feeling that inhabits us and what name to give it. It is then the shorter or longer meetings, more or less deep, with an exchange of more or less personal topics.

These two experiences lead to reflections, ideas and thoughts that can crystallize at one time into a sentence that sums up these ideas well and that I will keep as a memory. This site contains these quotes noted during these marches. Some thoughts are more personal as they relate to memories or encounters but they can be read not all because for you they will be neutral. Others are from reading books when coming back home to continue the thinking started on the way.

They are classified by subjects: The walk , Meeting, loneliness, the present moment. Basis of life, acceptance. Love , the ego, the life. Inner search, Self, Who am I?. Psychology, the Soul, Unconscient, the Mirror effect. Spirituality, God, Meditation. End of the journey
  • IMG_5618 (1) - copie.jpeg
    IMG_5618 (1) - copie.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 385
Author
Jose chemin
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.
This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back