• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Resource icon

New book out: "Su Camino..." by Brien Crothers 1.0

No permission to download
FREE until February 14th, 2016!

I’ve just published my new book "SU CAMINO… 20 Days – 785 Kilometers – Camino de Santiago; A Whimsical Mix of Pilgrim Resources and Camino Musings"

Su Camino… is now available in eBook format on Amazon.

This project, which I describe as: An introspective global journey to awareness and self-discovery catalyzed by 20 summer days walking the Camino de Santiago, “Su Camino…” is one American baby boomer’s travelogue come preparation handbook full of Camino anecdotes and advice for the contemporary walker of “The Way.”

Steeped in world travels over the last two decades to the far corners of the world, “Su Camino…” is a layered mélange of: travelogue, full of anecdotes from the trail; musings on my own journey of the spirit, and preparation handbook with numerous resources for any pilgrim, thru-hiker, or adventurer.

Please review on Amazon. Any and all feedback encouraged and most graciously appreciated!!!
  • Su Camino cover.jpg
    Su Camino cover.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 389
Author
BrienC
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Latest updates

1. SU CAMINO... Now Available in Hardcopy and Kindle Versions

The hardcopy paper edition of Su Camino… is now available on Amazon.com. Su Camino… 20 Days –...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.
This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back