To investigate the tourist motivations for completing the El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.
1. To determine current visitor motivations for visiting religious sites.
2. To identify the key motivational factors of tourists visiting the El Camino de Santiago.
3. To evaluate whether there are differences between tourist and pilgrim motivations for visiting the El Camino.
4. To evaluate the role of religion in tourism and in individual decision making.
5. To offer recommendations for future research relating to visiting religious sites and in particular to the tourism of Camino de Santiago.
I would be happy to share my dissertation with the people who are interested. You can e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much,