• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Resource icon

Santiago 'City Walk' Self-Guided Tour v1.0

No permission to download
I've created an ebook with a detailed 'walking tour' of Santiago that takes in most of the major attractions and viewpoints. It has maps, detailed walking directions, and information on the attractions.

The ebook is currently available in ePub and PDF formats, available via the following link (I can't upload it directly here since 16mb is larger than the forum's permitted max size):

http://trekopedia.com/?page_id=21361

There is also a KML file included that can optionally be used with GPS devices (or viewed on your computer). In addition to showing the route, the KML file includes pins showing all the locations mentioned in the guide (plus many others, such as albergues). These pins are 'interactive' - they can be opened to show details about the location. The guide is fully self-contained, so you don't need to use the KML file, but I'm including it for those that might find it handy.

The core content of the guide can also be read on my website (www.trekopedia.com). The website pages will always be the most up-to-date, so if you are looking for the latest details on the hours an attraction is open, the website is recommended.

For offline use, or casual reading, the ebooks are probably better since they are written as a 'book' rather than organized across hundreds of website pages. The ePub format is best for reading on a mobile device (such as your phone or a tablet). The PDF format is better if you plan on printing a hard-copy of the guide.

A version in my 'TrekRight' app is coming soon (the app will be free).
Author
stratophile
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from stratophile

Latest reviews

Fantastic guide to the beautiful city. I've downloaded it onto my Kindle and Phone. Many thanks for sharing.Regards,Peadar.
stratophile
stratophile
Thanks for the kind words - much appreciated.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.
This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back