A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Resource icon

Shampoo Bar and conditioner bar 2017-05-04

No permission to download
https://www.etsy.com/shop/LaRiojaNaturalSoap

These solid shampoo and conditioner bars are going to change your life. I decided to make them after I walked the Camino Frances last year and wished I had an alternative to bottles of liquid. The cute little biscuit of shampoo weighs less than three ounces and the conditioner even less. They will last you a month. And - guaranteed - they will be the best shampoo and the best conditioner you have ever used! Your hair will be healthy, shiny and soft. This shampoo is great for travelers: no more leaky bottles of liquid or getting busted by airport security.

The shampoo contains cocoa butter and silk proteins and NO sodium laurel sulfate.I'm not gonna lie to you: it isn't "all natural" like my soaps, even though I made it by hand. But the pH of natural soap is too high for hair, and tends to cause dryness and damage, no matter how many great, natural oils it contains (to prove this to you, I did make a "natural soap" shampoo bar, following a bar shampoo recipe popular with soap makers, and I'll include a bar of that with your order too, so you can compare). So I called on my clinical laboratory geek background to create this shampoo and conditioner, which I think you will love.

They are scented with lemongrass essential oil, but I can make them unscented (or in any of a variety of essential oil scents) for you if you want.
Author
JillGat
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from JillGat

Advertisement

Latest posts

Most read today