• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Resource icon

Taxi Travel SCQ

www.taxitravelscq.com
jmcm@taxitravelscq.com
+34 659262288

SERVICES. MAXIMUM CUSTOM CARE.

Pilgrim transfers. Collected at the airport or stations and taken to your starting point on the Camino.

Transfers from the City to the airport. With pre reservation you will be collected at the hotel front door at the indicated time and taken to the airport.

Touristic routes and long distance services. The tour or trip can be wherever you wish to. On touristic sightseeing routes you can stop at any places or suggested stops are made for you.

BENEFITS. EFFICACY & PROFESSIONAL.

Safety and guarantee. Travel in an official, insured taxi, licensed and driven by a qualified driver.

Always fixed prices. You will never have a surprise when you reach your destination.

Payments. Payments can be made in cash directly, pre-paid by bank transfer or credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex). PayPal is also possible.

OBJECTIVES, NOT ONLY TRANSPORT.

Taxi Travel SCQ didn't appear with the unique purpose of taking people from one part to another. It was born with the concept of help, advice, guidance for customers on their visit to Santiago and Galicia. It is like the helping hand that everyone would like when you visit a foreign country.

ABOUT ME

My name is José Manuel Caneda, I was born in 1978 in Aylesbury, England and I work as a taxi driver since fifteen years in Santiago de Compostela.

"Pre book your taxi before you come and the first words you will hear when you arrive will be in English "

TripAdvisor - Facebook - Twitter - Linked
sketch-1437996811074.jpg
Author
Taxi Travel SCQ
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

Latest reviews

Yes very popular with my clients including Camino Ways. Check out the website link too...http://www.mydestination.com/galicia/things-to-do/189809/taxi-travel-scq
T
Taxi Travel SCQ
Thank you once again Mark.
Regards from Santiago.
My son and I used Jose on two different occasions this past Sept/Oct.
He is very personable and fluent in English. You will not be disappointed utilizing his taxi services.
T
Taxi Travel SCQ
Thanks for your review.
Wish you all the best.
Regards from Santiago.
Jose Manuel is awesome.
T
Taxi Travel SCQ
Thank you for your kind words Ingrid.
Regards from Santiago

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.
This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back