Camino Forum App now available
Camino Forum Android APP Camino Forum iOS APP
Search 30 000 Camino Questions right here... your question might have been asked before
Camino Guides (for sale) | Camino Guides made by pilgrims
By Signing up to the forum (free) you will be able to:

-- Ask any Camino related question you might have
-- Participate in the camino conversation on this forum
-- Get an weekly e-mail (Saturdays) with the most popular topics from the last 7 days
-- Be able to download pdf's and other Camino Resources
Sign

Weekly forum email Daily forum email Luggage Storage in Santiago de Compostela
  1. To participate in a group you need to "Join the group". See all available groups her. If you are a current donor to the forum you can start a new Group.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have a question you would like to ask? Here is how you do it!

Special Camino Topics

Special Camino Topics

1. American Pilgrims...Past and Future

American Pilgrims...Past and Future

This is an open group to discuss and share experiences and resources that apply to American Pilgrims in general. A good place to ask "how to" or "where" questions. Share unique experiences. I...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  2. April/May 2015 CF Crew

April/May 2015 CF Crew

This social forum is for those of us starting the Frances late April to early May 2015. Most of us are beginning in SJPP or Roncesvalles and we naturally formed a group on other threads, but...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  3. Camino Forum Walk

Camino Forum Walk

A few months ago I meet Nellie Meunier, she has just started "Ultreya Tours" and is located here in Santiago de Compostela. She has several years experience of organizing Camino Walks. Her English...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  4. Catholics on Camino

Catholics on Camino

Hi, The Camino de Santiago was originally one of three pilgrimages the Catholic Church recommended each member conduct at some point in their life, the other two were to Jerusalem and Rome. With...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  5. Ecumenical Pilgrims

Ecumenical Pilgrims

A group for those that think the Camino(s) might actually further Christian Unity.
    Discussions:
    RSS
  6. Friends of Al

Friends of Al

After more than a little prompting over a period of time here it is premiering at a computer (or phone) near you. (Muted Fanfare) This will hopefully be a light hearted and jokey (clean and...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  7. July 2015 pilgrims

July 2015 pilgrims

Any July 2015 pilgrims want to get to know each other? Do you have summer walking tips to share/discuss? Let's build up (more) excitement for our walk!!! :D
    Discussions:
    RSS
  8. Non Catholics on the Camino

Non Catholics on the Camino

An old story by Dave Allen a famous Irish comedian. "A fellow dies and goes to heaven. St Peter lets him through the pearly gates and he wanders round playing his harp and chatting to people....
    Discussions:
    RSS
  9. Spanish traditional culture including fiestas and bulls

Spanish traditional culture including fiestas and bulls

I have started this group so that discussion of bullfighting and other local traditions can take place without those with strong feelings coming across them unexpectedly.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Goodness, first here! mikevasey, Mar 30, 2015
    RSS
  10. Walkers in April 2015

Walkers in April 2015

Hola, I will be starting in SJPDP on/or about April 6th. It's my intention to stop at Orisson and then...slowly make my Way to SdC over about 35 days. I look forward to the opportunity to meet up...
    Discussions:
    RSS

Social Forum Display Options

This site is run by Ivar at
Casa Ivar
in Santiago de Compostela