• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • Hi Please note that the posts below are created automatically when a new Resource is created in the Camino Resource section. Users can only make replies to the topics below, not create new threads.

Buen Camino!
    Ivar

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf 2.0

No permission to download
I have no problem downloading this as a pdf on windows home PC
But my smartphone I am stuck with the download arrow, but no download
I have several other .pdf's in my downloads, so that rules out a few things
Any advice please . Really don't want to manually print out these resources.
Have also tried a different .pdf from this site , same download issues :(

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
my work around is to transfer .pdf manually in windows from PC to Android.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
.... I am not finding it very mobile friendly to download .... maybe it needs to be an app ?

Would it be possible to get the excel version of this? So I can just take the list of open all year hostels, will make my load lighter... Thanks, Miriam
We do provide the original excel spreadsheet for those people who would like to manipulate it for their own benefit.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Please note that I no longer manage this file. It has been taken over by #JohnnieWalker.

Would it be possible to get the excel version of this? So I can just take the list of open all year hostels, will make my load lighter... Thanks, Miriam
I have sent you a PM for your email address so that I can deal with this but you have not responded.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
My hat is off to the people who do all this hard work!
I am far from home with only a tiny screen to work with... can anyone tell me the total number of pilgrim albergues on the 2016 list? How many were donativo? Please?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi, is there a more current albergue listing for the CF elsewhere on the Forum? It appears this resource been abandoned. Thanks so much.

EDIT: just found & downloaded the Wise Pilgrim app. Happy! :)

Last edited:
Hello!
I'm not sure how to submit an update about our albergue to the list so I'll leave it here:
in Najera (stage 8) for albergue "Nido de Ciguena" new phone: +34 611 095 191 and email: booking@alberguenajera.es.

If you can point me to a more appropriate place I'll appreciate it. Thanks.

Hello!
I'm not sure how to submit an update about our albergue to the list so I'll leave it here:
in Najera (stage 8) for albergue "Nido de Ciguena" new phone: +34 611 095 191 and email: booking@alberguenajera.es.

If you can point me to a more appropriate place I'll appreciate it. Thanks.
Hi there,

This resource is currently maintained by @SYates . I hope she can make this update.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hello. Can I have an excel copy of this file please? Also I am having difficulties in downloading the .pdf file from my phone. If you’ll be so kind to send it to my email address I will appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Jess x

Note from moderators: personal email address removed. Please communicate via the private conversation function when you want to exchange emails, addresses, phone numbers, etc. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hello,
Any Albergue booking is needed on March-April?
Or can I easily find an accommodation based on a free space?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
ivar submitted a new resource:

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf - “All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf

Read more about this resource...
Thanks so much for this list! My biggest concern on this journey is that it will turn into a race to get and book into the next town's accommodations! I'm hitting Camino May 31 so imagine June will be a pretty busy month. I was hoping to wing accommodations and just head to place at end of walk but everything I read talks about how its common to find everything full. With people getting up crazy early, taxing taxis ahead or pre-booking, it sounds crazy. I wanted my journey to be a chance for me to unwind, to let go a bit of my virgo nature and wing it?? thoughts...???

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Have you logged in? If you have, look for the orange download button...
Yes, I am always logged in unless I stay away long enough for the cookie to expire. What browser is your image from? Neither Safari nor Firefox looks like that, and neither has a download button. I just tried Opera, also. No difference. Plus (?!?), when I view the HTML, a search cannot find the strings "pdf" or "PDF" Puzzling. I know I downloaded a copy a few years ago, … I see one other person had a similar problem. Is it possible you have a CMS setting that only shows it to admins?

UPDATE: I was not logged in with Opera or Firefox. I did finally find the button on Safari. Not sure whether it was there before, but on this attempt, it was way over on the right in the advertisements rather than "above" as the text suggested. It's also much smaller than the one in your image.

Last edited:
Yes, I am always logged in unless I stay away long enough for the cookie to expire. What browser is your image from? Neither Safari nor Firefox looks like that, and neither has a download button. I just tried Opera, also. No difference. Plus (?!?), when I view the HTML, a search cannot find the strings "pdf" or "PDF" Puzzling. I know I downloaded a copy a few years ago, … I see one other person had a similar problem. Is it possible you have a CMS setting that only shows it to admins?
The screenshot is taken from safari. I have not heard from anyone else with a similar problem, so this is strange. Note that if you are on a computer, I think the button is over on the top tight... I am on mobile now.

Thanks so much for this list! My biggest concern on this journey is that it will turn into a race to get and book into the next town's accommodations! I'm hitting Camino May 31 so imagine June will be a pretty busy month. I was hoping to wing accommodations and just head to place at end of walk but everything I read talks about how its common to find everything full. With people getting up crazy early, taxing taxis ahead or pre-booking, it sounds crazy. I wanted my journey to be a chance for me to unwind, to let go a bit of my virgo nature and wing it?? thoughts...???

This downloaded fine for me on my mac?

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Wow, this is a great list! Thank you so much. Can anyone tell me if it would be possible for our place to be added to this list and how? We would really appreciate is. We are Casa Familia, close to Melide. www.casafamiliacamino.com Thank you.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Is there any recently updated albergue list? Its 2 years old, and I wonder how accurate this might be? @ivar maybe you can help?

€83,-
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
ivar submitted a new resource:

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf - “All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf

Read more about this resource...
Happy New Year to all pilgrims & travellers. I am planning my inaugural Camino Francés for the Autumn on 2023. The information about the albergues on the Camino Francés is so informative. Thank you to all those who have contributed to this enormous task. It's an amazing feat of work and passion 😀. Looking forward to making new friends on my journey

ivar updated “All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf with a new update entry:

WisePilgrim Editor

This Resource was first uploaded in 2013 and has passed through many revisions over the years. We have not had any updates since 2017, but today @wisepilgrim has been kind enough to offer us this list of "all" albergues on the Camino Frances as of January 2024. Download the free off for personal use by clicking the yellow Download button (you need to be logged in) above. If you are on a computer, it might be over on the right (above).

Enjoy and Buen Camino!
Ivar

Read the rest of this update entry...

€60,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back