• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

📹If it was me, I would not walk the Camino in September

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Sadly our flights to Porto have been cancelled and a number of the hotels have written to say they are closing early... the day before the cancellations we had decided not to go ... so it kind of confirmed that this was the correct decision.

All is not lost... it might be time for a few days on the Vezeley... at least I don't need a plane and I get to sleep in my own bed each night.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hola Ivar, thaanks for the update. We in Australia cannot even get out of our country (at least until the end of September). We now hoping that our air fares will be refunded in the next 10 days. We can then decide on new plans for Sep 2021. Cheers to all on the Forum and the Camino.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hello Ivar
Thank you for such wise advice for a worsening Covid situation in Spain. I imagine you have protected and comforted a lot of peregrinos with this calm, and pragmatic response.

Sending and receiving hope, courage,, and humour from fellow pilgrims through this forum is keeping a lot of us going during the harsh detour Covid has presented to everyone.

Ultreia! Stay safe pilgrims.

Hello Ivar
Thank you for such wise advice for a worsening Covid situation in Spain. I imagine you have protected and comforted a lot of peregrinos with this calm, and pragmatic response.

Sending and receiving hope, courage,, and humour from fellow pilgrims through this forum is keeping a lot of us going during the harsh detour Covid has presented to everyone.

Ultreia! Stay safe pilgrims.

This in bucketfuls!!!!

I do believe this post by cathietherse neatly sums up what so many people may be struggling to articulate.

Buen (remain safe - and patiently wait) Camino

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
This in bucketfuls!!!!

I do believe this post by cathietherse neatly sums up what so many people may be struggling to articulate.

Buen (remain safe - and patiently wait) Camino
Thank you to you too John, for your candid "some and with luck some more", and great close to this post. All hope to such approaches for safe returns.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Thank you Ivar... I cancelled my late September Portuguese Camino. It’s just not the right time. Actually, the airlines made the decision for me, as 3 of 4 flights involved were cancelled. So, hopefully I can apply the Ryanair leg some other time, but it is a small consideration overall.
Best to you and keep doing the videos! They keep us in touch, while we are waiting to return

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Great Advice!, Ivar! I appreciate your clear recommendation for pilgrims not to travel to Spain right now. You would know better than almost any of us whether walking the camino is safe in The Fall! Stay healthy!

I'm happy that someone has finally realized that the problem is serious enough, for now stay put, stay safe, tomorrow is another day

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Our Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Belgium) classified the North of Spain and Madrid as a red zone. We are not allowed to travel.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Red? The Dutch government orange, only essential travel.
It's quite a mess right now. The various European governments are issuing sometimes hugely different travel advice for their citizens and residents and it changes quickly. @fransw is right: The following zones have been classified as red zones and that means that travel to these zones are forbidden for Belgians/Belgian residents: Aragon, Basque Country, Madrid, Navarra, Burgos province (in Castilla y Leon) and several other areas. Galicia with the exception of Coruña and much of Castilla y Leon are still green - ok to go there ...

It's quite a mess right now. The various European governments are issuing sometimes hugely different travel advice for their citizens and residents and it changes quickly. @fransw is right: The following zones have been classified as red zones and that means that travel to these zones are forbidden for Belgians/Belgian residents: Aragon, Basque Country, Madrid, Navarra, Burgos province (in Castilla y Leon) and several other areas. Galicia with the exception of Coruña and much of Castilla y Leon are still green - ok to go there ...
For the moment. And tomorrow? And the next day?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Although I respect Ivar's opinion and it's great that he is doing these videos, he is not walking the Camino at present. His view from Santiago is just that. The Camino Francés is long, I don't know if he has seen the preparations and safety guidelines we albergues have in place.

Pilgrims who have stayed with me, have reached Santiago and are now at home have commented that they felt safer in Spain than at home in the U.K., The Netherlands, etc.

Be vigilant and sensible but there is another side which pilgrims here on the ground are telling us. Tomorrow may of course be a whole other ball game.

Ultreia!

Sigh..of course I hear of people who travelled from Spain to Belgium ( from Navarra ) on " semi essential travel "( whatever the definition ) but took flights to Dutch airport Eindhoven ( close to Belgian border ) and took the car from the Netherlands to Belgium. The system is wobbly to say the least...

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Although I respect Ivar's opinion and it's great that he is doing these videos, he is not walking the Camino at present. His view from Santiago is just that. The Camino Francés is long, I don't know if he has seen the preparations and safety guidelines we albergues have in place.

Pilgrims who have stayed with me, have reached Santiago and are now at home have commented that they felt safer in Spain than at home in the U.K., The Netherlands, etc.

Be vigilant and sensible but there is another side which pilgrims here on the ground are telling us. Tomorrow may of course be a whole other ball game.

Ultreia!

I agree with @LTfit , like Ivar and Lee, I also live in Spain and I have heard the same comments Lee has. Even more, pilgrims I met stated that they will now wear a face mask also in their home countries after getting used to it here in Spain, even if it is not mandatory in many countries. Walking the Camino is safe if you stick to the basic measures that keep us ALL safe: Face mask, social distancing and hand washing. And yes, keep your ear on the ground for new developments and always have a Plan B in place.

Buen Camino Peregrin@s, SY

Thank you Ivar for keeping us up to date. My key takeaway from this whole coronvirus fiasco is trying to learn patience at a very deep level. Not easy as I love to travel. Now even a driving trip from our home in California to visit our son and daughter-in-law in Portland, a trip that we typically make twice a year, sounds like an epic journey!

I agree with @LTfit and @SYates - here are two accounts of the camino being walked today, one from Santiago resident @JohnnieWalker on the Francés:

and the other from UK resident Sonia Wargacka, currently on the Portugués from Porto:

Both seem to be committed to responsible caminos and are generally being welcomed by the communities they pass through.

I have a ticket to southern France on September 26, starting my camino at Banyuls or Perpignan. A lot can happen in a month, but at the moment I plan to use it.

So sorry for all of you who depend on the pilgrim community to survive...

In one of the recent interviews Ivar admitted that for the last few years his only main source of income is his Camino-related business. He wouldn't shoot himself in the foot, if he didn't believe the situation has become grave.

Look at the old forum threads. In March, when nobody even used the term "lockdown" yet, he warned the pilgrims days ahead of what might happen, and he was right. He may have access to information that he doesn't want to share on a public forum.

Ivar (12th March): "My feeling is that we are moving closer to a full lock down here in Santiago. Talked to a few people in the tourism business this morning and everyone is expecting more restrictions (in Galicia) to come before this gets better"

Last edited by a moderator:
In one of the recent interviews Ivar admitted that for the last few years his only source of income is his Camino-related business. He wouldn't shoot himself in the foot, if he didn't believe the situation has become grave.

Look at the old forum threads. In March, when nobody even used the term "lockdown" yet, he warned the pilgrims days ahead of what might happen, and he was right. He may have access to information that he doesn't want to share on a public forum.

Ivar (12th March): "My feeling is that we are moving closer to a full lock down here in Santiago. Talked to a few people in the tourism business this morning and everyone is expecting more restrictions (in Galicia) to come before this gets better"
On January 31st, 2020, I started the very first thread on the forum titled "Corona Virus", related to covid-19. I was a tad concerned about my upcoming April Camino, but we were all ignorant at that time. Little did we know the impact this insidious virus would have on our world.

Last edited:
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Thank you Ivar for a very Frank and matter of fact report from Santiago. I fully realise that many people are tired of this virus. But it is creating havoc in so many ways. Primary consideration must be health, our own, our families and friends.
Stay well and safe. We really appreciate your updates.

I agree with @LTfit and @SYates - here are two accounts of the camino being walked today, one from Santiago resident @JohnnieWalker on the Francés:

and the other from UK resident Sonia Wargacka, currently on the Portugués from Porto:

Both seem to be committed to responsible caminos and are generally being welcomed by the communities they pass through.

I have a ticket to southern France on September 26, starting my camino at Banyuls or Perpignan. A lot can happen in a month, but at the moment I plan to use it.
I’m due to arrive in Saint Jean on Saturday to start Camino Frances. I already had to cancel my original plans for June. I’m still going and have my supply of masks and copious amounts of sanitiser ready to comply with the regulations. If there is a lockdown and I’m unable to complete the Frances my Plan B is to go to Portugal and walk there.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I’m due to arrive in Saint Jean on Saturday to start Camino Frances. I already had to cancel my original plans for June. I’m still going and have my supply of masks and copious amounts of sanitiser ready to comply with the regulations. If there is a lockdown and I’m unable to complete the Frances my Plan B is to go to Portugal and walk there.
Mary, hen, don’t worry about sanitiser and masks. You will find them on the Camino. Just the same as where you live. Did you have a look at the latest post on Johnniewalker’s blog? There are as many points of view as there are people, regarding walking caminos at present. You just mind yourself, and maybe even get in touch with John, as part of the idea of “We Walk for you” is to report on the conditions re accommodation availability and he is two weeks or so ahead of you. As a canny Scot you have probably already worked it all out as far as you can. And that takes me to my town’s motto: Ca’ canny, but ca’ awa’. (Go cautiously, but go!)

As far as I can tell @ivar is not the chatty type on this forum so we may never know whether he made his pronouncements on 12 March 2020 because of some insider knowledge or because he reads the Spanish news and watches Spanish TV. 🤔

The word "lockdown" in connection with the pandemic in Europe appeared in threads on this forum already around the end of February. The Spanish town of Haro near the Camino Frances was reported to be placed under lockdown on 7 March - a forum moderator posted about it. On 12 March in a forum thread: BBC reported that Madrid may be put in lockdown "soon". By that time Spanish Prime minister Sanchez had already announced the steps necessary for the Spanish government to declare the state of alarm - for constitutional/parliamentary reasons a number of steps were necessary and it took a while before it was officially declared and implemented.

I myself vividly remember the 12th of March - and have the shop ticket to prove it. It was the day of my last trip to a supermarket for many weeks to come ... I had no insider knowledge but I had listened to the news ... we knew what had been going on in Italy for quite some time, we knew what was developing in Spain and elsewhere in Europe and on the morning of 12 March our news said that the government was going to have a meeting in the evening to declare a state of emergency.

Let's not try to rewrite our most recent history .... 😎.

Last edited:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Mary, hen, don’t worry about sanitiser and masks. You will find them on the Camino. Just the same as where you live. Did you have a look at the latest post on Johnniewalker’s blog? There are as many points of view as there are people, regarding walking caminos at present. You just mind yourself, and maybe even get in touch with John, as part of the idea of “We Walk for you” is to report on the conditions re accommodation availability and he is two weeks or so ahead of you. As a canny Scot you have probably already worked it all out as far as you can. And that takes me to my town’s motto: Ca’ canny, but ca’ awa’. (Go cautiously, but go!)
Thank you Kirkie. I’ve been following Johnnie and various others on Facebook. There are so many conflicting opinions but I’m getting a sense that those who make their living from the Camino are desperate to see the pilgrims coming back. I do have Portugal as my plan B as that is deemed safe by the UK government.
I did see a post on Facebook yesterday by someone saying they’d flouted all the rules. Bad enough to do it but then to boast about is even worse. I will follow the rules and do all I can to keep myself and others safe and from what I have read the albergue owners have gone to great lengths to ensure the safety of pilgrims.

Dear all,

I am not telling anyone not to walk in September... just giving my thoughts about this..

Short version is that the infection curve is pointing upward and is pretty steep. I feel the upward trend will not stop until August is over.... and then another 14 days til we see the effects of infections in late August (that brings us to mid September). Then we need to get it down again and that might take a few weeks (months?). Then we have kids in Spain starting school in September...

What I am saying is watch out... but this should be just one datapoint for you. Read the papers, listen to others... I just wanted to let you know what I think.

The Spanish prime minister had a press conference yesterday saying that he would not impose another nation wide State of Emergency again (like we had in March/April). But that he would let the various regions in Spain decide when/if this is needed. He will apply a state of emergency to any region that asks for it. (We are now talking about State of Emergencies again, this has not been a topic for weeks (months?).

So I see clouds in the horizon... that is all I wanted to say.

Stay safe! (walking or not :)
Ivar

the infection curve is pointing upward and is pretty steep

What I find extremely comforting is that the death curve, at least for now, is not following the infection curve as it used to be in March. So maybe there is a light in the tunnel. Maybe the virus lost his (or her) teeth in Spain and in the most of Europe.

Have a safe and enjoyable trip... do let us know what it is like 'on the ground' as you make your way along the Camino.

€149,-
Thanks, Ivar.
I have just finished cancelling my flights and hotels for a projected trip on the CF in October 2020 (I opted for vouchers from easyJet rather than go through the rigmarole of trying to claim a refund) and am hoping for May 2021. In the meantime, I am walking locally as much as possible (in the south-east of England) and planning a longer trip in Scotland for next year.

I'm sanguine about not walking in Spain this year (Santiago de Compostela isn't going anywhere) and I'm more upset about the fact that I can't hug any of my daughters or grandchildren!

What I find extremely comforting is that the death curve, at least for now, is not following the infection curve as it used to be in March. So maybe there is a light in the tunnel. Maybe the virus lost his (or her) teeth in Spain and in the most of Europe.
I think that it's more a matter of the demographics of who is contracting the virus now, which is younger people who generally have better outcomes than older people.

I think that it's more a matter of the demographics of who is contracting the virus now, which is younger people who generally have better outcomes than older people.
That seems very true: Contraction is on the rise in many countries, but younger age average, and less deaths as a consequence, it seems.

The advice i have been given from people in Spain is to wait and see how school reopening affect the overall picture. Also to monitor how the autonomous regions apply lockdowns and keep an eye on numbers/trends. The picture may be a little clearer by October. Right now is impossible to gauge how things will unfold.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Thank you Ivar for your regular updates – helps us all to feel close to the Camino and in this way dreaming of our next trip!
Our GP was saying with the winter (short evenings bad weather) coming and the surge in Covid numbers starting to appear, an extra problem will be more patients than usual visiting his surgery with depression/anxiety!
So all you Camino people please try & stay positive in the coming months!

Youth and younger people in general tend to think they are immune and invincible from "bad things" happening to them, a reason for the surge...we were them once upon a time.🙄

€83,-
Youth and younger people in general tend to think they are immune and invincible from "bad things" happening to them, a reason for the surge...we were them once upon a time.🙄

I do see alot of ignorance with the older generation too. Please do not make this a generation thing.
There are lots of youngsters behaving very reasonably.

Last edited:
I regret to say that this is a generation thing, at least where I live, where the Medical Officer of Health is warning them that they are vulnerable to the virus and should be concerned about the health of their older family members, who are likely to have worse outcomes if the virus is passed on to them. I had a bad experience this past Saturday on public transit when, of a dozen young people on a train heading for downtown, all but two or three removed their compulsory face masks and all began to party noisily. When I protested, the response was, "It's Saturday night." as if there is no transmission of disease on Saturdays. From what I have heard from the media, this kind of behaviour among youth is widespread. I have never seen it on public transit among older adults in the months that this pandemic has been present.

this is a generation thing
Let's face it - at different stages of our lives, we have different imperatives, and our bad behaviour takes different forms. The people responsible for public policy and enforcement need to apply different communication and techniques on different groups. But what is the point of shaming a group here? Only the "innocent" will care, and they will have been put on the defensive by lumping them with the guilty in an unnecessary generalization.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
But what is the point of shaming a group here?
The purpose of my post was not to shame anyone, but to respond to the issue of whether it might be safe to walk a camino in September. There are various reasons why I am unable to do so, but as to whether it would be safe to do so, considering the rise in the number of cases, I think that the issue of a significant number of new cases among young people resulting from uncontrolled partying to be one good reason not to do so. I see no signs that this behavious is changing and I prefer not to die as a result of someone else's carelessness, which is a possible result of my catching this virus at my age.

I think it is a generalisation that needs to be,at least, understood. It is a factor. I dont think anyone is blaming (or shaming) anyone...it is just accepting it is a factor. It is predominantly the younger element who will go clubbing and socialising...this is a natural fact of life.
The movida as they call it in Spain. The demonstrations and the fact that the effects of the virus are less felt in the younger demographic. We were all young once...its natural. Irresponsibility occurs whatever the age.

Last edited:
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
But what is the point of shaming a group here?
The purpose of my post was not to shame anyone, but to respond to the issue of whether it might be safe to walk a camino in September.
I think it is a generalisation that needs to be,at least, understood. It is a factor.
I should not have accused you of shaming anyone. I would re-word my post except then the subsequent ones wouldn't make sense.

It is certainly a factor, and the rise in cases here does seem to be linked to large party-like gatherings, which are attended by more young people than our age group! 🙃

Maybe we can compromise and agree that partying and such behaviour are bad, and it happens to be most common among young people, who won't usually suffer the severe consequences. So there needs to be a focus on that segment of the population.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Ultreia!
My walking mate started in St Jean in July and told me exactly the same story.
Sadly he had to cut his camino short in Sahagun when the UK government announced the quarantine. There was no way he could take two more weeks off from his job.

Thanks Ivar...I included your link to my Pilgrims group with 400 members

This really does dismay me but I am more dismayed that i am not surprised.
The news here is that a flight arrived five days ago from Greece which, by all accounts by passengers on board, did not comply with good practice and behaviour by passengers and it was as though covid did not exist.

This has resulted in 19 testing positive and passengers not contacted for five days by which time the damage is done.
I dont know if this will be minimised if the basics can't be understood.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Yes...one day this will all be over and we will have to live with it. When that day arrives then the analysis will begin.
One question will be asked and that is how well we had looked after the elderly, people who had underlying health issues and the people we depend on....and the answer may be a difficult one to confront.

€83,-
my decision was made by our government , our whole country ( Australia) is in lock down until further notice ! its annoying as I travel a lot but its for the good of all of us , so I will just suck it up and wait , those countries I love are not going anywhere soon !
my decision was made by our government , our whole country ( Australia) is in lock down until further notice ! its annoying as I travel a lot but its for the good of all of us , so I will just suck it up and wait , those countries I love are not going anywhere soon !

My son is like you lock down in Australia,and he loves to travel,but it is for the good of everyone .

Ivar, thanks for the update. In Canada, we have not experienced the second wave yet but I think our turn is next. The Camino has been there for a very long time. It will wait for us :)

Ivar, thanks for the update. In Canada, we have not experienced the second wave yet but I think our turn is next. The Camino has been there for a very long time. It will wait for us :)
I don't think that there are "waves" of the virus, in that it hasn't gone away and come back. I think that this is more accurate:
"There may never be a second wave, just a continuous stream of infection wherever individuals let down their guard. The first wave is complicated and confusing and not over—and may not end until a vaccine is successfully distributed, Dr. Osterholm told JAMA editor-in-chief Howard Bauchner, MD, on the “Conversations with Dr. Bauchner” video podcast."

I don't think that there are "waves" of the virus, in that it hasn't gone away and come back. I think that this is more accurate:
"There may never be a second wave, just a continuous stream of infection wherever individuals let down their guard. The first wave is complicated and confusing and not over—and may not end until a vaccine is successfully distributed, Dr. Osterholm told JAMA editor-in-chief Howard Bauchner, MD, on the “Conversations with Dr. Bauchner” video podcast."

I am not surprised by this article at all and unfortunately it makes total sense as to what we are experiencing. It is becoming harder for me to be (or stay) optimistic, short of a miracle vaccine, which may or may not come. On the other hand I do not want to become a total pessimist by losing sight of the hope of overseas travel opening up in the not too far off future.

In Canada we have not experienced the second wave yet
I don't think that there are "waves" of the virus,
Well, there are certainly swells, or ebbs and flows (to keep the marine theme). However, whether it is a wave or a swell, many parts of Canada (big country) are experiencing definite increases in Covid cases.

Well, there are certainly swells, or ebbs and flows (to keep the marine theme). However, whether it is a wave or a swell, many parts of Canada (big country) are experiencing definite increases in Covid cases.
The increases aren't because of any changes in the virus, they are due to changes in people's behaviour. The virus is doing what a virus does - infect host bodies. And if people insist on gathering too close and providing host bodies it will continue to spread, until a vaccine is developed.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi all, I've been travelling around the North of Spain for three weeks now, I start my Camino Frances next weekend. In all the time I've been here it has felt much safer than the UK. Everyone is wearing masks, keeping distance, even smoking has been banned from bar terraces as they believe it spreads the virus. You just have to use common sense here, don't eat/drink indoors in bars or restaurants, stay outdoors and keep distance as much as possible. I have no regret about coming to Spain and now looking forward to starting my Camino next week. There has been more testing in Spain hence why the cases have rose, so you really can't compare the graphs to the start of the pandemic as the were only testing people in the hospital back then. Spain eased the lockdown two or three weeks before the UK and as of today nearly 3000 cases were recorded in the UK. There's going to be the same amount of cases in the UK as there are in spain soon. Luckily the death rates are right down in spain and as I read earlier on another post, theres probably more people drowning on the spanish coast than there is of people dying from covid 19 at present. Yes there's always a risk, but no worse a risk than going about your daily life in the UK. I don't think anyone should cancel there plans to come and walk here, especially now when the Camino is so quiet, its a rare opportunity.

Hi all, I've been travelling around the North of Spain for three weeks now, I start my Camino Frances next weekend. In all the time I've been here it has felt much safer than the UK. Everyone is wearing masks, keeping distance, even smoking has been banned from bar terraces as they believe it spreads the virus. You just have to use common sense here, don't eat/drink indoors in bars or restaurants, stay outdoors and keep distance as much as possible. I have no regret about coming to Spain and now looking forward to starting my Camino next week. There has been more testing in Spain hence why the cases have rose, so you really can't compare the graphs to the start of the pandemic as the were only testing people in the hospital back then. Spain eased the lockdown two or three weeks before the UK and as of today nearly 3000 cases were recorded in the UK. There's going to be the same amount of cases in the UK as there are in spain soon. Luckily the death rates are right down in spain and as I read earlier on another post, theres probably more people drowning on the spanish coast than there is of people dying from covid 19 at present. Yes there's always a risk, but no worse a risk than going about your daily life in the UK. I don't think anyone should cancel there plans to come and walk here, especially now when the Camino is so quiet, its a rare opportunity.
Good Luck greggy 53

How about walking now? Are the albergues open? is it too crowded on the Camino Frances? I don't need to enter big cities (nor Santiago), but I need to walk in the nature for a week or so...And I don't need to fly, as I live in Spain...
TIA

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back