• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

14th September 2021 - Starting from Porto

GerFol

Time of past OR future Camino
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018. Camino Frances
2014. Camino Portaguese
2016. Camino Primitivo
Starting the coastal route from Porto on Tuesday 14th September. Anybody else walking around this time?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Nice to hear of a few pilgrims walking from Porto. Wife and I start central route on 10th Sept.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Starting the coastal route from Porto on Tuesday 14th September. Anybody else walking around this time?
We arrive in Porto on 15th September, starting to walk on 16th

I'll start the same day, but I'm going to skip some Porto parts, and will go from Vila do Conde

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I'll start the same day, but I'm going to skip some Porto parts, and will go from Vila do Conde
You will miss the beautifull walk along the river Douro and the Ocean coast from Porto Center to Matosinhos. And the boardwalk from there to Vila do Conde.

Starting the Central route tomorrow (14th September). Noticed a few pilgrims in Porto and some walking the coastal way along the Douro.

Nice to hear of a few pilgrims walking from Porto. Wife and I start central route on 10th Sept.
We're four days in now, in Ponte De Lima tonight. Been great so far, made friends, shared experiences experiences. Highlight must be swimming in Neiva river.

Starting the Central route tomorrow (14th September). Noticed a few pilgrims in Porto and some walking the coastal way along the Douro.
We'll be 2 days behind you. Hopefully flying out tomorrow.

Hope you started ok. We're in Cossourdra to tonight, bit wet but well fed and watered.

Hope you started ok. We're in Cossourdra to tonight, bit wet but well fed and watered.
Heading to the airport today. Hope all goes smoothly. All being well, we start walking from Porto Cathedral tomorrow morning. 👣👣🙏

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Heading to the airport today. Hope all goes smoothly. All being well, we start walking from Porto Cathedral tomorrow morning. 👣👣🙏
It will be nice to have some more Welsh on the Camino. Walked with a couple of Swansea lads recently.

It will be nice to have some more Welsh on the Camino. Walked with a couple of Swansea lads recently.
Yay! We're just off to the Cathedral for our first stamp!
Yay! We're just off to the Cathedral for our first stamp.

Leaving Vigo Monday but having some issues finding a bed along the main stages of this route. Any fave albergues or route suggestions since many of you are on/ recently finished? Many thanks!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum

Hello! My partner and I are preparing to do around 7 days of the Camino Portuguese route, starting at the end of April. We're flying to Porto from Edinburgh, and looking at the best route to...
Will be walking the CP in Aug/Sep with planning clearly focused to staying (for the most part) on the Litoral. However, (using Brierley's Guide) the stage from A Ramallosa to Vigo sets up quite a...
Doing research for my upcoming Camino, I want to connect from coastal to central in Caminha. According to JB the ecopista is pleasant along the river, but I notice Stingy Nomads recommend the...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back