A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

2 Weeks In September

ChrisT

Camino(s) past & future
Last 100k of the French Way
Hello All,

I have 2 weeks off work at the end of September and I'm looking for advice on what would be a good 10 or so days walking on the Camino. I don't really need to finish in Santiago and I did Sarria to Santiago last November so don't want to do that part again (although I really enjoyed it).

I was thinking of Tui to Santiago on the Portuguese Camino and then onto Finisterre. Flying in and out of Vigo from Edinburgh. I live in Cumbria in the North of England. Would that be doable in the timescale?

Other suggestions would be appreciated.

Advertisment

Camino(s) past & future
Primitivo,2017,Argonne and salvador,sept.2019
Hello All,

I have 2 weeks off work at the end of September and I'm looking for advice on what would be a good 10 or so days walking on the Camino. I don't really need to finish in Santiago and I did Sarria to Santiago last November so don't want to do that part again (although I really enjoyed it).

I was thinking of Tui to Santiago on the Portuguese Camino and then onto Finisterre. Flying in and out of Vigo from Edinburgh. I live in Cumbria in the North of England. Would that be doable in the timescale?

Other suggestions would be appreciated.
Try the Argonne Camino or the ingles,and walk on from Muxia to Finesterra.

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 24 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 84 15.8%
  • May

Votes: 141 26.5%
  • June