• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

2012 list of albergues on the Camino de Madrid

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Mundicamino is a good site but there are more albergues and cheap hostals if you look at the list and for hostals on each little place/town.
Infohostal.com is a good site for cheap hostals.

Roger

Hóla Roger and thanks for you post, but hopefully when one rambles up to albergue in Añe " Acogida municipal en las antiguas escuelas" the door will be open or notice where to obtain key. Are there any updates about bar in town? Does it still open? I'm unlikely to be rambling that way in near future but I enjoyed my visit there over Easter period, even eating meat on Good Friday.

Hi there

I don´t know about the albergue in Ané, but the bar was open and I had coffee and bocadillo, nice place.
I decided to keep on walking to Santa María la Real de Nieva , nice place with private albergue with 6 beds.

Roger

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
There is a hostel in Ane. I walked this camino in june 2012 Madrid to shagun has hostels everywhere. I tented 7 times in the 2 weeks I hiked. Get a bell and ring it when you come to the Bull in the sierras. Ring it a couple of times and the bulls move out of your way. Got cold at night in the mountains. I went on via francis to ponferrada then escaped onto the camino inverno. 9 weeks total. awesome! Buen camino! :arrow:

jerbear said:
There is a hostel in Ane. I walked this camino in june 2012 Madrid to shagun has hostels everywhere. I tented 7 times in the 2 weeks I hiked. Get a bell and ring it when you come to the Bull in the sierras. Ring it a couple of times and the bulls move out of your way. Got cold at night in the mountains. I went on via francis to ponferrada then escaped onto the camino inverno. 9 weeks total. awesome! Buen camino! :arrow:

Hi jerbear: What did you mean "There is a hostel in Ane"? Did you really mean to say "albergue"? (For many people, albergue and hostel are equivalent, I know) .. did you stay there? was it clean?

Thanks so much for any info.

jpoland

It appears there is an albergue in Segovia. Has anyone stayed there?

ServiciosLa ciudad de Segovia dispone de todos los servicios necesarios para los pe-
regrinos. Desde mediados del mes de julio de 2012 existe un Albergue turístico donde el peregrino con credencial tiene precios especiales para el alojamiento y el desayuno. Dispine de salón comedor, sala de cine-TV, cocina de uso comñun, aseos, habitaciones dobles y habitaciones con literas; admite bicicletas.

Duerme Vela Hostel
Calle de Gascos, no 7 -- 921 04 70 04 - 691 28 24 45 reservas@duermevelahostel.com

Segovia has all the necessary services for the peregrinos. From mid-July 2012 there is a tourist hostel where the pilgrim credential has special prices for accommodation and breakfast. Available on the premises dining room, cinema room, TV, kitchen comñun use toilets, double rooms and bunk rooms; Bicycle support.
Sleep Sail Hostel
Street Gascos not 7-921 April 70 04-691 28 24 45
reservas@duermevelahostel.com

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello I am in the planning phase of the Camino de Madrid. Hoping to start walking in late May. The Confraternity of James' guidebook in out of print and no longer available, so I have been basing...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back