• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

2016 September/October Peregrinos Departures

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
If all goes well, i'll be leaving Sevilla on September 12, and hope to arrive in SdC by the end of October.

Michael

I am embarking on the Camino the first week in September from St. Jean as well. Will be traveling solo and hoping to meet some fellow pilgrims.
Hi and welcome to this wonderful forum.
You will meet lots of other pilgrims along your journey.
Wish you well and a Buen Camino, Peter.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I am embarking on the Camino the first week in September from St. Jean as well. Will be traveling solo and hoping to meet some fellow pilgrims.

Welcome to the forum.
I'm leaving SJPdP on the 6th so maybe see you at some point.
Buen Camino

Hello,

As Joe (@DearFred) has changed his departure date to May, the autumn calendar of departures and list of names will change hands. If you are starting a Camino during the months of September or October 2016, and are interested in having your name added to the list, let me know. Sometimes, knowing someone else from the forum is currently on the trail adds a sense of community/security.

These are the gentle folks we have so far (if I have forgotten anyone, let me know).

Sometime in September/October , not sure of the day
1. Bethy446 (party of 2) (St Jean), Brad Williams (St Jean)
2. Rossmckay and Margaret (first week )
3. KerrieG
4. AZgirl (first week) (Valencia)
5. Bodog (early Sept)
6. Susanglori (early to mid), Steve392 (St Jean)
7. TarantoLK
8. JPPreston (approx. second week Sep) (Sj Jean)
9. SamanthaMarie (St Jean)
10. Marylynn (CF)
11.Careen (Mid to Late)
12. Dottie (sometime in September) (St Jean)
13. Kerrychick (sometime in September) (Logrono)
14. Elfmade (first week of September) (St Jean)

---------------------------------------
September 1 - Tibby (St Jean), Kathy Cocquyt (St Jean)
September 2 - Craig Warren (St Jean)
September 3 - Lilja (St Jean), Colopalm (St Jean)
September 4 - Trevorcc Catalan (Logrono), Marc Hamel (St Jean)
September 5 -
September 6 - Steve392 (St Jean)
September 7 - Nanc (St Jean)
September 8 - nonami (St Jean)
September 9 - TomS ( St Jean)
September 10 - Jiffie (St Jean)
September 11 -
September 12 - Nancy Claeys (Leon), Miguel de Flandes (Sevilla)
September 13 -
September 14 -
September 15 -
September 16 - Liz Murray (St Jean)
September 17 - Christian Hiriart (St Jean), Cecy (Valenca)
September 18 - DanielH (Burgos)
September 19 - LesBrass (St Jean)
September 20 - Camino_Rooky (St Jean)
September 21 -
September 22 - Joodle (St Jean)
September 23 - MellisaSue67 (St Jean)
September 24 -
September 25 -
September 26 -
September 27 - Likin( Leon), YourGreatAunt (Le Puy)
September 28 -
September 29 -
September 30 -
October 5 - Buzz Radican (Roncesvalles)
October 9 - Scruffy1 (Bilbao to CF)
Thank youfor taking up the slack. I have changed my departure date to October 6 from SJPDP. Thanks.

Buz Radican, The Old Guy

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Thanks for looking after this thread, is great to see who will be on the Camino at the same time as us. I would actually be cool to meet some of the forum members while on the way. So if you see a guy standing on the side of the trail looking lost, that would be me. Please say "hola" and point me in the right direction. :confused:

Buen Camino

Hi Christian ,is this your first Camino ?if so welcome to a life changing experience ,and i guarantee it won't be your last,just follow the arrows and when in doubt ask a fellow pilgrim but most of all be open to the sacred road and it will take care of you ,buen camino .

Thanks Kerry and yes, this is my first Camino and I do understand that the Camino is somewhat addictive. I'm really looking forwards to do this in September. I see that you are also starting in September so we may meet in the Camino somewhere.
Buen Camino to you.

Thanks Kerry and yes, this is my first Camino and I do understand that the Camino is somewhat addictive. I'm really looking forwards to do this in September. I see that you are also starting in September so we may meet in the Camino somewhere.
Buen Camino to you.
I will also be starting in September for the first time. Hope to meet you all. Buen Camino.

I will also be starting in September for the first time. Hope to meet you all. Buen Camino.

I added your name to the list. When you have a departure place and want it added, let me know.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Two trips to Spain this year! I will leave Ponferrada for Santiago on early-September.
Travelling solo so hope to cross paths with some of you fine people for a quick vino along the way!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi, I will be walking Sept, Oct 2016. Please add my name to the list. Thank you!

Buen Camino to you.
Hi Christian, yes it can be addictime .
I planned the Camino from Porto to Santiago and I just started planning for the Camino del Norte and primitivo April / May 2017.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi, I will be walking Sept, Oct 2016. Please add my name to the list. Thank you!
Hello Esther and welcome to this wonderful forum. According to my wife the time of year was great to walk.
Wish you a great journey and a Buen Camino, Peter.

Hello Esther and welcome to this wonderful forum. According to my wife the time of year was great to walk.
Thanks Peter! I walked the same time in 2014!!! LOVED it!!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Oh... St. Jean!! Via Biarritz or Bayonne!! I'm going to see a few things in France first! Must see Mont St-Michel as I missed it the last time.
At Mont St-Michel, if you can, try to get the French tour instead of English or other. It's much more complete.

Will add to the list, thanks!

Buen Camino to you.
Yes Christian i am startng in Logrono this year because its where i stopped in 2014 and took the train to Serria to walk into Santiago ,it would be great to meet pilgrims from this forum along the way so enjoy the planning its a big part of the journey,

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hello:

I am planning to walk the Camino from late September thru the month of October, 2016. I was hoping to learn more from the experiences of others what to expect from a autumn departure especially in the mountainous area's and in northern Spain, particularly Galicia. I have read the guidebooks, but first-hand accounts are so much better.

Additionally, I have learned essential Spanish and will continue to study, but was wondering what my difficulties will be with communicating with the wonderful people of Spain, especially along the final leg from Santiago to Muxia?

Any information that can be provided, would be gratefully appreciated.

Tim

Oh... St. Jean!! Via Biarritz or Bayonne!! I'm going to see a few things in France first! Must see Mont St-Michel as I missed it the last time.
Hi Esther, the Mont St-Michel is a great place to visit. You can stay overnight aswell.

Hello:

I am planning to walk the Camino from late September thru the month of October, 2016. I was hoping to learn more from the experiences of others what to expect from a autumn departure especially in the mountainous area's and in northern Spain, particularly Galicia. I have read the guidebooks, but first-hand accounts are so much better.

Additionally, I have learned essential Spanish and will continue to study, but was wondering what my difficulties will be with communicating with the wonderful people of Spain, especially along the final leg from Santiago to Muxia?

Any information that can be provided, would be gratefully appreciated.

Tim
Hi Tim i have walked the Camino in Sep /oct for 5 years and i have always done it in sunshine and shorts .Its great walking weather so don't worry you will have a great time .

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Yes Christian i am startng in Logrono this year because its where i stopped in 2014 and took the train to Serria to walk into Santiago ,it would be great to meet pilgrims from this forum along the way so enjoy the planning its a big part of the journey,
Hi Kerrychick
Do you have a time to start from Logrono? and how far are you planning to walk this year, all the way?

I'm aiming to be at St. Jean on September 17th, but I don't have my plane ticket yet. I'm planning to buy it towards the end of March as I understand I would get about the best price then. The plan is to flight to Paris, be a day in Paris and then take the train to St. Jean. I know there are better ways to get there but I just love trains. Once I have my ticket in hand I will post to confirm. Right now I'm packing my backpack (in my mind) and attempting to decide what to bring and what not to bring. I prefer not to have to take too much. I will hope for good weather but if not I can always get what I need on the way.

Do you have a time to start in Logrono?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hi Christian im thinking sep 25 ,and yes im planning to go all the way from Logrono to Santiago im so excited i wish i was on the Camino now .I just watched a movie of another pilgrims experience and he captured the essence of the camino so well ,he met many great people along the way that when he got blisters and had to have a few rest days he was worried he may never see them again ,but fate and the Camino brought them back together and i nearly cried because it was so beautiful ,this i what happens on the camino ....you should be siked rite now .x

Always pack lite,i know from experience you don't need a lot of stuff,2 changes of clothing and 3 pairs of socks is all you need .Dont bring a sleeping bag just a liner will do and its so much lighter if you need a blanket they are always available in the hostels.Wear walking shoes not boots for fewer blisters and if needed on longer days walking you can send your backpack ahead for 5 euro ,its a great service and very reliable .

Hi Tim i have walked the Camino in Sep /oct for 5 years and i have always done it in sunshine and shorts .Its great walking weather so don't worry you will have a great time .
Thank you for your response Kerry: The prospect of walking in sunshine is certainly exciting after several months of gray weather in Seattle.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Hello,

As Joe (@DearFred) has changed his departure date to May, the autumn calendar of departures and list of names will change hands. If you are starting a Camino during the months of September or October 2016, and are interested in having your name added to the list, let me know. Sometimes, knowing someone else from the forum is currently on the trail adds a sense of community/security.

These are the gentle folks we have so far (if I have forgotten anyone, let me know).

Sometime in September/October, no specific day yet
1. Bethy446 (St Jean), Brad Williams (St Jean)
3. KerrieG
5. Bodog (early Sept)
7. TarantoLK
10. Marylynn (CF)
11.Careen (Mid to Late)
15. Dottie (September) (St Jean)
16. Hal (early September) (Ponferrada)
17. EstherBlack (Sep/Oct) (St Jean)

September 5 -
September 11 -
September 13 -
September 14 -
September 15 -
September 19 - LesBrass (St Jean)
September 21 -
September 24 -
September 25 -
September 26 -
September 27 - Likin( Leon), YourGreatAunt (Le Puy) Tim (St Jean)
September 28 -
September 29 -
September 30 -
October 6 - Buzz Radican (St Jean)

Hi Christian im thinking sep 25 ,and yes im planning to go all the way from Logrono to Santiago im so excited i wish i was on the Camino now .I just watched a movie of another pilgrims experience and he captured the essence of the camino so well ,he met many great people along the way that when he got blisters and had to have a few rest days he was worried he may never see them again ,but fate and the Camino brought them back together and i nearly cried because it was so beautiful ,this i what happens on the camino ....you should be siked rite now .x
Yes, siked indeed... Getting the things I need/want before the trip and deciding what to take and what not to as weight it so important to keep under control.
If you are leaving Logrono on or around the 25 we may end up running into each other. So if you see a pilgrim looking lost that most likely be me.

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
I have finally set my dates - flights booked and a night at Orisson booked and paid for. Will be leaving St Jean on Monday 19th September. Would you please move me into position? :)

I have finally set my dates - flights booked and a night at Orisson booked and paid for. Will be leaving St Jean on Monday 19th September. Would you please move me into position? :)
Hi Kerrie we will be on the trail around the same time and i will look out for you .

Congrats Kerry, with your ticket in hand now is when it really get exciting and real. All the best, we may run into each other alone the way as I'll be there about the same time.

Buen Camino
Chris

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hello,

1. Bethy446 (St Jean), Brad Williams (St Jean)
3. xxx
5. Bodog (early Sept)
7. TarantoLK
10. Marylynn (CF)
11.Careen (Mid to Late)
18. Tim Wear (late September) (St Jean)

September 5 -
September 11 -
September 13 -
September 14 -
September 15 -
September 19 - LesBrass (St Jean), KerrieG (St Jean)
September 21 -
September 24 -
September 25 -
September 26 -
September 27 - Likin( Leon), YourGreatAunt (Le Puy)
September 28 -
September 29 -
September 30 -
@elfmade and @Miguel de Flandes You are both on the list, thank you.

Hello, we have booked our flights leaving for Madrid and will be commencing our Camino. On September 14,2016....thank you for compiling this list, and look forward to perhaps seeing some of you along the way ... We are beginning in SJPdP. This is the first Camino for both of us . Can't wait!! Donna and John Beevor-Potts. (Jdbp2016).

Last edited:
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Hello, we have booked our flights leaving for Madrid and will be commencing our Camino. On September 14,2016....thank you for compiling this list, and look forward to perhaps seeing some of you along the way ... We are beginning in SJPdP. This is the first Camino for both of us . Can't wait!! Donna and John Beevor-Potts. (Jdbp2016).
Congrat. I will start walking behind you so chances are that we may run into each other along the way, of course depending on how fast you walk...

Buen Camino

€83,-

Snap! See you at Orisson... I'm driving down to St Jean in the morning of the 19th and will be at Orisson (hopefully) around 16:30 :cool:

Snap! See you at Orisson... I'm driving down to St Jean in the morning of the 19th and will be at Orisson (hopefully) around 16:30 :cool:
Well you are organised! Lol! I have no idea what time I will arrive in Orisson! But I guess I will see you there! :) Will arrive in Paris on the 15th, but am yet to work out how to get to St Jean.

Well you are organised! Lol! I have no idea what time I will arrive in Orisson! But I guess I will see you there! :) Will arrive in Paris on the 15th, but am yet to work out how to get to St Jean.
Hi KerrieG,
Plenty of good info on this forum re options for getting from Paris to St Jean. I took the train from Gare Montparnasse to Bayonne, then bus to St Jean, although I believe the train is now running again from Bayonne to St Jean. Whatever you choose, enjoy Paris and Buen Camino.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hi KerrieG,
Plenty of good info on this forum re options for getting from Paris to St Jean. I took the train from Gare Montparnasse to Bayonne, then bus to St Jean, although I believe the train is now running again from Bayonne to St Jean. Whatever you choose, enjoy Paris and Buen Camino.
Thanks JMac56, is Gare Montparnasse in Paris?? :) Do you need to book these trains? Or can you get a ticket on the day?

Thanks JMac56, is Gare Montparnasse in Paris?? :) Do you need to book these trains? Or can you get a ticket on the day?
Yes, Montparnasse is in Paris. You can better book the train to Bayonne.

@KerrieG ... I'm not really organised... I live in France so we can drive down to St Jean and I've done the walk to Orisson before so I'm hoping that if all goes well I'll be there in time for a cold drink before 17h :rolleyes:

p.s. my wishful thinking may now mean that I'll be late!

No worries KerrieG. As Peter Fransiscus says - Gare Montparnasse is one of the major rail stations in metropolitan Paris. An easy cab ride if you are staying in the city. I just rocked up and bought my ticket on the day, however many say it can be cheaper to book earlier. I will probably do the same again this year (creature of habit). I think you can also just buy the ticket to St Jean when you arrive in Bayonne. Best of luck.

Hi everybody! My dad and I purchased our plane tickets to Madrid today! Aaah! Our walk will begin from St. Jean on September 16 and we're also reserved at Orisson that night. I can't wait to meet some of you all there! :)

Congrats Bethy, hope the Camino is all you are hope for and more. I will also be on the Camino about the same time but decided to go via Valcarlos, we may still run into each other along the way.

Buen Camino to the both of you.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Hi everybody! My dad and I purchased our plane tickets to Madrid today! Aaah! Our walk will begin from St. Jean on September 16 and we're also reserved at Orisson that night. I can't wait to meet some of you all there! :)
Hi Bethy, you will love the stay in the albergue Orisson.
Wish you both well and a Buen Camino, Peter.

Good morning GreatAunt & Everyone planning for Sept/Oct!

I've been meaning to do this walk for a while now and I've eventually arrived at a stage where I can make this possible.

Please could you put me down for Mid-September (St Jean)?

Many thanks and I hope to meet some of you later in the year.

Last edited:
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Good morning GreatAunt & Everyone planning for Sept/Oct!

I've been meaning to do this walk for a while now and I've eventually arrived at a stage where I can make this possible.

Please could you put me down for Mid-September (St Jean)?

Many thanks and I hope to meet some of you later in the year.
Hi Tom, welcome to this forum where you can find the answers you are looking for and ask your questions.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Starting 23 Sept. in Sarria, where I finished last year.

Hi elfmade! I am starting out (tenitively) end of July. Haven't made my reservation still planning. I live in Eagan just over the MN river from MSP. Buen Camino

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Booked my airfare from OZ yesterday, so I now have definitive dates!! After a couple of days to adjust to European time zones, I will be setting out from SJPDD on 1st September.
Can't wait!!
Please add me to the list.
Buen Camino

Me too Elfmade. Departing SJPDD on 1st Sept.

Hello,

1. Brad Williams (St Jean)
3. YourGreatAunt (mid- to late September) (Le Puy)
YourGreatAunt (Le Puy)
5. Bodog (early Sept)
7. TarantoLK
10. Marylynn (CF)
11.Careen (Mid to Late)
19. TomUK (mid September) (St Jean)

September 5 -
September 11 -
September 13 -
September 14 -
September 15 - Giorgio (Pamplona)
September 16 - Liz Murray (St Jean), Bethy446 (St Jean)
September 21 -
September 23 - MellisaSue67 (St Jean), 7Wood (Sarria)
September 24 -
September 25 -
September 26 -
September 27 - Likin( Leon)
September 28 -
September 29 -
September 30 -
September 15-Jamos - St Jean to Santiago

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Please
Hello,

YourGreatAunt (Le Puy)
5. Bodog (early Sept)
7. TarantoLK
10. Marylynn (CF)
11.Careen (Mid to Late)

September 5 -
September 11 -
September 13 -
September 14 -
September 21 -
September 24 -
September 25 -
September 26 -
September 28 -
September 29 -
September 30 -
October 9 - Scruffy1 (Bilbao to CF
Hello,

YourGreatAunt (Le Puy)
5. Bodog (early Sept)
7. TarantoLK
10. Marylynn (CF)
11.Careen (Mid to Late)

September 5 -
September 11 -
September 13 -
September 14 -
September 21 -
September 24 -
September 25 -
September 26 -
September 28 -
September 29 -
September 30 -
please add me to the September departures, exact date unknown at the moment. I'll be starting in SJPD and, hopefully, making it to Santiago de Compostella sometime in October. Thanks

One of the things that's helping me survive an especially damp and dark Cumbrian winter is the hope that I will set out on the Camino Mozárabe from Almería on the 12th of October.

. . . If you are starting a Camino during the months of September or October 2016, and are interested in having your name added to the list, let me know . . . .
Y.G.A. please add me (and my wife) to the Mid-September departures (I will give you an update with the exact date after we purchase our round-trip tickets), with the goal of making it to SDC sometime in October. Thank You, God Bless You, y que la luz de Dios alumbre su camino.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Y.G.A. please add me (and my wife) to the Mid-September departures (I will give you an update with the exact date after we purchase our round-trip tickets), with the goal of making it to SDC sometime in October. Thank You, God Bless You, y que la luz de Dios alumbre su camino.
Hi, wish you and your wife a wonderful journey and a Buen Camino, Peter.

Please

please add me to the September departures, exact date unknown at the moment. I'll be starting in SJPD and, hopefully, making it to Santiago de Compostella sometime in October. Thanks
Hello and welcome to this wonderful forum family.
Wish you a wonderful journey and a Buen Camino, Peter.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
September 15-Jamos - St Jean to Santiago
Yes, please add me to the September departures! I arrive SAint John on September 13 but plan to start on Sept 15! Thanks for the help
L

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi Terri, according to my wife September is a nice periode to walk .She walked the Camino Frances in 2013. And she loved it.
Thanks Peter, I'm hoping it won't be too crowded being a holy year. Fingers crossed!

Hi, I would like to add my name to the September 2016 list. I will be walking from St Jean to Santiago and possibly onto Fisterra. Plan is to leave on September 12 from Washington, DC and begin walking September 14.
Liz Ward

Hi, I would like to add my name to the September 2016 list. I will be walking from St Jean to Santiago and possibly onto Fisterra. Plan is to leave on September 12 from Washington, DC and begin walking September 14.
Liz Ward
Greetings! I am coming from Oregon...will arrive into Saint Jean Sept 13 but won't start my journey until Sept 15th, hope to see you sometime along the Way!

One of the things that's helping me survive an especially damp and dark Cumbrian winter is the hope that I will set out on the Camino Mozárabe from Almería on the 12th of October.
Its been a wet and cold winter here in Kerry also

and it seems im not alone in wishing it was september

and i was starting the camino.

Hi elfmade! I am starting out (tenitively) end of July. Haven't made my reservation still planning. I live in Eagan just over the MN river from MSP. Buen Camino
Nancy - Great to know there's an up north neighbor - I was just looking to see if there was a MN American Pilgrims group and there is one in the Twin Cities. Buen Camino on your July pilgrimage.

Walkmag Camino Madrid aprox Sept 14th

Last edited:
Liz Ward
Hi Liz, when you get to Finisterre you will love it.
Wish you a wonderful journey and a Buen Camino, Peter

€46,-
I'm excited to see so many folks starting their Camino at the same time as my dad and I! Leaving Orlando on September 13, arriving Madrid the 14th, staying at Pension Corazon Puro in Pamplona the night of the 14th, arriving in St Jean early the morning of the 15th, staying at (hopefully) Beilari Hostel in St Jean that night, and then finally beginning the actual walk to Orisson on the 16th. Just curious, anyone else have similar plans?

Hello,

4. AZgirl (first week September) (Valencia)
5. Bodog (early September)
7. TarantoLK
10. Marylynn (CF)
11.Careen (Mid to Late)
20. Jollytz (sometime in September) (St Jean)
21. Sailor (mid-September) (St Jean)

September 1 - Tibby (St Jean), Kathy Cocquyt (St Jean), Terri B (St Jean)
September 5 -
September 11 -
September 13 -
September 14 - Liz Ward (St Jean), Walkmag (TBC)
September 15 - Giorgio (Pamplona), Jamos (St Jean)
September 19 - LesBrass (St Jean), KerrieG (St Jean) Millszey (Sarria)
September 21 -
September 24 -
September 25 -
September 26 -
September 28 -
September 29 -
September 30 -
October 12 - Allansykes (Almeria)

We (me and my Dad) will be in Sarria on September 19...looking fwd to having a great father/son adventure together!

this is so exiting. so many new poeple to meet and to know on the way... looking for knowing and meeting you all.
you can add me on the list....promise to informe where I'll start soon....:p;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

La Voz de Galicia has reported the death of a 65 year old pilgrim from the United States this afternoon near Castromaior. The likely cause appears to be a heart attack. The pilgrim was walking the...
Just reading this thread https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/news-from-the-camino.86228/ and the OP mentions people being fined €12000. I knew that you cannot do the Napoleon in...
This is my first posting but as I look at the Camino, I worry about 'lack of solitude' given the number of people on the trail. I am looking to do the France route....as I want to have the...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
My first SPRINGTIME days on the Camino Francés 🎉 A couple of interesting tidbits. I just left Foncebadón yesterday. See photo. By the way, it's really not busy at all on my "wave". Plenty of...
I was reading somewhere that some of us are doing night walks. As a natural born night owl I would love to do such walk too. Of course I can choose stage by myself (CF). But was wondering if any...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back