• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

2018 edition of planning book now available

RyanStL

Time of past OR future Camino
Sarria to Santiago, September 2013
SJPP to Estella, September/October 2014
Buen Camino, all,
Just a short note to let you know that the 2018 edition of Walking to Santiago is available now on Amazon. This book focuses on preparation for the trip, including when to go, making travel arrangements, physical preparation, and detailed information on all the gear you'll need.

Thank you to everyone who assisted me in improving the book over 2017!

If you read it, please leave a review here or on Amazon If you have any suggestions or questions for improvement, I'm all ears! Reply or PM me.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
The cover of this book is the same as the one I bought late last year. Is this book different from the fully revised 14th edition (2nd revision) published in 2017? I obtained that info from page 4 of my book.

Hi Janel,
Thanks for reaching out. The differences are minimal year to year. There's no need to purchase the 2018 version if you already have the 2017 version. If you do have any questions or feedback, please feel free to send me a private message here.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

This book by Katherine Lack landed on my doormat last week. I ordered it having found her Frontstalag 142, The Internment Diary of an English Lady fascinating, not least because my grandmother and...
My father read a book about the Camino written by a Catholic Priest from a small town in Europe. The book was fairly detailed in capturing life of pilgrim. We have perused all pics of books on...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.