A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Taxi Share 2018 TAXI SHARE Thread Pamplona to SJPP/Roncesvalles

William Marques

Staff member
Donating Member
As there are people looking to share on this route I have started a thread for 2018.

It is suggested you contact each other by the Conversation function to make arrangements. To the left of the a post there is the persons name and avatar click either and press the "Start a Conversation" button that appears.

May I also suggest that when you have found someone to share or have made the journey that you delete your post so that only current share offers and requests are on the thread.

All individual threads related to taxis from Pamplona to SJPP will be merged into this one so please do not cause the moderators extra work by starting your own thread.

If you are going to give a date which you want to share on please write it as 2nd July 2018 as 2/7/18 or 7/2/18 can be misunderstood by people on different sides of the Atlantic.

The bus line is Autocares Artieda and they have a ticket window in the main bus station in Pamplona. The fare to Roncesvalles is 6 Euros.
http://www.autocaresartieda.com/?scc=roncesvalles

During the main walking season Alsa bus line runs a daily bus from Pamplona to Saint Jean Pied de Port. The bus leaves Pamplona at 1400 hours and arrives SJPP 1545 hours. It runs every day, including Sundays and holidays, which isn't the case with the service from Pamplona to Roncesvalles. You can purchase the ticket at the Alsa window at the bus station, for €20.

Advertisment

Anniesantiago

Veteran Member
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Nearly every year since 2006, often walking more than one route. 2018 will be Camino #14.
We have space for 1 pilgrim in our taxi from Hotel Eslava in Old Town, Pamplona to SJPP on 19 May 2018.
Taxi will leave around noon and cost is €20 per person.
PM Annie if you are interested.

Last edited:
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances July 1st 2018
I am arriving to Barcelona from Zagreb/Croatia on Saturday 30th June at 10:05 and time wise there is no chance to catch the latest bus from Pamlona to SJPDP. I was thinking of taking a taxi from Pamplona to SJPDP which cost around 80-90 € so I was wondering if there are others arriving to Pamlona app. at 17:00-ish hours on 30th June so we can share a cab. 3 people is max 30 €/person.

Advertisment

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances July 1st 2018
You write following:
During the main walking season Alsa bus line runs a daily bus from Pamplona to Saint Jean Pied de Port. The bus leaves Pamplona at 1400 hours and arrives SJPP 1545 hours. It runs every day, including Sundays and holidays, which isn't the case with the service from Pamplona to Roncesvalles.

Is that, the only bus from Pamplona as I saw a bus schedule showing a bus leaving Pamplona at 17:30.
I will arrive to Pamplona on 30th June 2018 at around 16:00 hours.
Thanks for any reply
Buen VCamino

Gaddong

Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
(2018) First time will start in April
Anyone coming from Pamplona to SJPDP on 4/20/18 around 17:15? I just checked bus schedules and will not make the last bus of the day. A Taxi is $143.00 would any perigrino want to share that. 2 more with just backpack would work. Or any suggestions?
No longer interested. I decided to stay in Pamplona one night and reserved "Conda" bus for the 21st to SJPDP. I am on my way.

Camino(s) past & future
Franch 2026 and again May 2018
I am going from Pamplona to SJPP at 26 May 2018 at 6,30PM. I would known if have someone to share a Taxi at this time [edited by moderator. Please do not put personal emails in the forum. Use the personal message function ]. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances June (2018)
We are 2 pilgrims wanting to share a taxi from Pamplona to SJPD on 7th of June 2018.

We arrive from Madrid by train (Renfe) at 14:40 on 7th of June 2018.

Please message me
Thanks,
Dave

Last edited by a moderator:

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 22 4.6%
  • April

Votes: 76 16.0%
  • May

Votes: 131 27.6%
  • June