A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

Taxi Share 2019 TAXI SHARE Thread Santiago to Sarria

William Marques

Staff member
As there are people looking to share on this route I have started a thread for 2019.

It is suggested you contact each other by the Conversation function to make arrangements. To the left of the a post there is the persons name and avatar click either and press the "Start a Conversation" button that appears.

May I also suggest that when you have found someone to share or have made the journey that you delete your post so that only current share offers and requests are on the thread.

All individual threads related to taxis from Santiago to Sarria will be merged into this one so please do not cause the moderators extra work by starting your own thread.

If you are going to give a date which you want to share on please write it as 2nd July 2019 as 2/7/19 or 7/2/19 can be misunderstood by people on different sides of the Atlantic.

Useful information carried over from the previous Santiago to Sarria Taxi thread.

Taxis cost $130 from the airport to Sarria. There are a number of companies with which you can pre-book including the following:
If you stay the night in Santiago, a taxi into town from the airport will cost €23. To get to Sarria by bus will cost you approximately €15 each and involves getting 2 buses. First bus is with Empresa Freire (www.empresafreire.com) to Lugo and the second is with Monbus (www.monbus.es/en) from Lugo to Sarria. By bus it will take about 3 hours and by taxi about 90 minutes.

brendan2167

Camino(s) past & future
sept 2013
I am travelling to saria from santiago on Tues 9th April 2019 and would like to share a taxi

Tincatinker

Staff member
Camino(s) past & future
Lots ;0)
Are you travelling from Santiago or from the airport at Lavacolla? At what time of day were you proposing to share this taxi? Why not just catch the bus?

Barrym81

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francais, Camino Fisterra
Hi , anyone landing in Santiago Airport about 4pm on Sat 16th March and interested in taxi share to Sarria?

Barrym81

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francais, Camino Fisterra
Santiago (Airport) --> Sarria
Hi , anyone landing in Santiago Airport about 4pm on Sat 16th March and interested in taxi share to Sarria?

Camino(s) past & future
Sarria to Santiago 2014
Pamplona to Santiago 2017
Norte. 2018
Where us this? Where is the conversation button and what is an avatar? Sorry very technically challenged

William Marques

Staff member
An avatar is the picture to the left of each post (in your case it looks like a hot spring). If you hold your pointer over it or the name below it (not for yourself) you will see a panel appear at the base of which is a button "Start conversation"

Mark McCarthy

Camino(s) past & future
CF 2014 2015
Lourdes 2 SdC 2016
Sarria 2 SdC April&Oct 2016 & (April 2018)
Camino Baztan June 2017

Tony K Knight

Camino(s) past & future
first trip
Hi everyone. My name is Tony from Tasmania Australia. I will arrive at Santiago de Compostela airport at 6pm on the 28th April and would like to share the cost of transport to Sarria as it is pretty expensive. Cheers. Tony. K.

Mark McCarthy

Camino(s) past & future
CF 2014 2015
Lourdes 2 SdC 2016
Sarria 2 SdC April&Oct 2016 & (April 2018)
Camino Baztan June 2017
There is a Sunday evening bus to Lugo that leaves the airport at 18:45 and then a connecting bus to Sarria from Lugo at 20:45 which gets you in to Sarria at 21:15. Total cost about 15 euro.

Camino(s) past & future
SdC-Muxía-Fisterra (May 2015)
Inglés (Sept 2018)
Frances-Fisterra (April 2019)
Anyone want to share a taxi from Lavacolla airport to Sarria on Monday 22 April around 15:30?

laurahoy

Camino(s) past & future
Going the last 100K in May 2019
I will be arriving by air in Santiago (from Barcelona) on Friday, May 10, at 1800 hrs. Right now, I am planning on catching two buses..one to Lugo, then one to Sarria...that evening, but if there's anyone who is also on this schedule, I'd be willing to split cost of taxi instead. Let me know!

Alecia

Camino(s) past & future
May (2019)
Hello, I would like to share a taxi from Santiago to Sarria on the morning of Tuesday, May 28. Please contact me if you are interested.

Camino(s) past & future
2013 Camino Frances SJPP / 2014 Camino Portugues / 2015 Camino Ingles / 2015 Hospitalero Training
2016 (fall) Camino Sanabre / Hospitalero?
We were fortunate using “blablacar” to OCebriero you might try it . Very affordable when it works.

slemish

Camino(s) past & future
Final 100k in June or September, 2019
Hi, Anyone interested in taxi share from Santiago Airport to Sarria Friday 7th June? I arrive at 16.30.

Last edited by a moderator:

OLDER threads on this topic

Book your lodging here

Booking.com

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 12 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 41 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 146 14.9%
  • May

Votes: 248 25.2%