A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

Taxi Share 2020 TAXI SHARE Thread Pamplona to SJPP and Roncesvalles

2020 Camino Guides

hielienie

Camino(s) past & future
April 2020: Del Norte: Irun -> Santiago
April 2017: SJPDP -> Santiago -> Muxia -> Finisterre
As there are people looking to share on this route I have started a thread for 2020.

It is suggested you contact each other by the Conversation function to make arrangements. To the left of the a post there is the persons name and avatar click either and press the "Start a Conversation" button that appears.

May I also suggest that when you have found someone to share or have made the journey that you delete your post so that only current share offers and requests are on the thread.

All individual threads related to taxis from Pamplona to Roncesvalles and SJPP will be merged into this one so please do not cause the moderators extra work by starting your own thread.

If you are going to give a date which you want to share on please write it as 2nd July 2020 as 2/7/20 or 7/2/20 can be misunderstood by people on different sides of the Atlantic.

The bus line is Autocares Artieda and they have a ticket window in the main bus station in Pamplona. The fare to Roncesvalles was 6 Euros in 2018.
http://www.autocaresartieda.com/?scc=roncesvalles

During the main walking season Alsa bus line runs a daily bus from Pamplona to Saint Jean Pied de Port. The bus leaves Pamplona at 1400 hours and arrives SJPP 1545 hours. It runs every day, including Sundays and holidays, which isn't the case with the service from Pamplona to Roncesvalles. You can purchase the ticket at the Alsa window at the bus station, for €20.

Last edited:

Sooky

Camino(s) past & future
First time in June 2020
As there are people looking to share on this route I have started a thread for 2020.

It is suggested you contact each other by the Conversation function to make arrangements. To the left of the a post there is the persons name and avatar click either and press the "Start a Conversation" button that appears.

May I also suggest that when you have found someone to share or have made the journey that you delete your post so that only current share offers and requests are on the thread.

All individual threads related to taxis from Pamplona to Roncesvalles and SJPP will be merged into this one so please do not cause the moderators extra work by starting your own thread.

If you are going to give a date which you want to share on please write it as 2nd July 2019 as 2/7/19 or 7/2/19 can be misunderstood by people on different sides of the Atlantic.

The bus line is Autocares Artieda and they have a ticket window in the main bus station in Pamplona. The fare to Roncesvalles was 6 Euros in 2018.
http://www.autocaresartieda.com/?scc=roncesvalles

During the main walking season Alsa bus line runs a daily bus from Pamplona to Saint Jean Pied de Port. The bus leaves Pamplona at 1400 hours and arrives SJPP 1545 hours. It runs every day, including Sundays and holidays, which isn't the case with the service from Pamplona to Roncesvalles. You can purchase the ticket at the Alsa window at the bus station, for €20.

First Post
I would like to share a taxi from Pamplona Airport to SJPDP on the 10th of April 2020
I would like to share a taxi from Pamplona to SJPDP early in the morning of 14th of June 2020

sandro

Camino(s) past & future
End of april 2017
Hi
I would like to share a taxi from Pamplona to SJPDP from the Airport ( 17.30pm) the 08-May-2020
Have a nice day

Irene Schade

Camino(s) past & future
Camino de Santiago Camino Frances
Anyone needed a ride to SJPP on May 31st around 6pm. Missed the bus so will take a taxi. Anyone else want to ride share?

RogerUSA

Camino(s) past & future
Hi. I would like to share a ride from Pamplona to SJPP next week on February 28... any takers?

Irene Schade

Camino(s) past & future
I would love the help. I am flying into Pamplona on May 31st from Madrid. I arrive at 5:30pm. From everything I have found the only way to get to SJPP is to take a taxi. Would love to ride share with anyone else needing a ride.

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances, 2015
From everything I have found the only way to get to SJPP is to take a taxi.
CONDA (partly owned by ALSA) runs the service. Book through alsa.com. Two problems though. They do not show schedules past 2 months from the day you check and you can't find service to St. Jean because you need to enter Saint Jean.

samdudno

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2020)
I would love the help. I am flying into Pamplona on May 31st from Madrid. I arrive at 5:30pm. From everything I have found the only way to get to SJPP is to take a taxi. Would love to ride share with anyone else needing a ride.
Hi Irene, I am looking to book travel on the same flight as you (31st May - Madrid Adolfo Suarez-Barajas (MAD) - Pamplona (PNA) on flight: IB8848 arriving 17:30) and am also looking to share a taxi. I am not sure if I can post my email address on here, but perhaps you could respond here in the first instance. I haven't contacted any taxi company as I am not sure who best to approach.

If you have already found an alternative method of transport, I'd appreciate any help. Thanks Sam

samdudno

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2020)
Hi
I would like to share a taxi from Pamplona Airport to SJPDP on Sunday 31st May 2020. My flight from Madrid is due to arrive at 17:30.
Sam

Irene Schade

Camino(s) past & future
Hi Irene, I am looking to book travel on the same flight as you (31st May - Madrid Adolfo Suarez-Barajas (MAD) - Pamplona (PNA) on flight: IB8848 arriving 17:30) and am also looking to share a taxi. I am not sure if I can post my email address on here, but perhaps you could respond here in the first instance. I haven't contacted any taxi company as I am not sure who best to approach.

If you have already found an alternative method of transport, I'd appreciate any help. Thanks Sam
Hi Sam
I found a taxi service that will take reservations one month before needed. The info I received is called taxipamplona.com. I would love to connect and share a ride. And where are you coming from? Maybe if you could contact me on my email. It would be easier for me to keep track of our communication. Then we can exchange numbers. Looking forward to meeting you.

Last edited:

samdudno

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2020)
Hi Sam
I found a taxi service that will take reservations one month before needed. The info I received is called taxipamplona.com. I would love to connect and share a ride. Here is my email #########. And where are you coming from? Maybe if you could contact me on my email. It would be easier for me to keep track of our communication. Then we can exchange numbers. Looking forward to meeting you.
That's great Irene. I have just emailed you. Do let me know if you haven't received anything the next time you check your email.

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Latest posts

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 54 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 188 15.1%
  • May

Votes: 309 24.9%
  • June

Votes: 89 7.2%
  • July

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.2%
  • September

Votes: 353 28.4%
  • October

Votes: 150 12.1%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.4%
  • December

Votes: 6 0.5%
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock