• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Taxi Pamplona to Saint Jean Pied de Port May 23, 2023

YuyaSoler

Time of past OR future Camino
May/June 2023: Camino francés
anyone interested in sharing a taxi on May 23rd in the afternoon from pamplona to saint Jean pied du port? I get to the airport in pamplona around 1:30 pm. I may want to try to go to the center first for a SIM card (and you’re welcome to join me if you’re looking for one too-I speak Spanish), but I am flexible and open about times to depart. I could also skip the SIM card.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
anyone interested in sharing a taxi on May 23rd in the afternoon from pamplona to saint Jean pied du port? I get to the airport in pamplona around 1:30 pm. I may want to try to go to the center first for a SIM card (and you’re welcome to join me if you’re looking for one too-I speak Spanish), but I am flexible and open about times to depart. I could also skip the SIM card.
This might involve one-too-many journeys for you; but there’s a good chance that the taxi queue at Pamplona train station will contain others going to the same place as you. The airport queue as well, I suppose …

I'm not sure if my last message went through so trying again. I will be needing to take a taxi also from the Pamplona train station to SJPDP. Train will arrive at about 1:45 pm. Another pilgrim by the name of Doug will also be on the train and be in the taxi. Maybe all three of us can catch the same taxi over the mountain into SJPDP. Buen Camino!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Two of us are arriving at the same place, same time, likely the same flight from Madrid. We have booked a taxi and it has room for more.

There are two of us arriving into Pamplona on the 1:45 pm train, also looking to get to SJPDP.
I will confirm in the morning but I believe we have secured a ride that holds 8 and there are but 2 of us. We arrive at Pamplona Airport at 13.30 and would enjoy seeing the train station!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I will confirm in the morning but I believe we have secured a ride that holds 8 and there are but 2 of us. We arrive at Pamplona Airport at 13.30 and would enjoy seeing the train station!
Another pilgrim and I will be arriving at the Pamplona station at about 1335 looking for a taxi to SJPDP. If there is room, great. Buen Camino.

Another pilgrim and I will be arriving at the Pamplona station at about 1335 looking for a taxi to SJPDP. If there is room, great. Buen Camino.
If you prefer booking in advance, here are the details of our reservation... Teletaxi San Fermin - (https://taxipamplona.com/en/) or +34 948-23-23-00. I'm not sure how many the taxi we reserved can accommodate but the more the merrier (and cheaper). It cost about €100 so I'm thinking it might hold as many as six to eight. The reservation is under the name of "Naomi", there is a comment section on the online booking page and you can probably request that same car. If you are winging it, if you want to share phone numbers we can communicate that afternoon. Bottom line... we welcome the chance to divide the cost by as many as possible.

If you prefer booking in advance, here are the details of our reservation... Teletaxi San Fermin - (https://taxipamplona.com/en/) or +34 948-23-23-00. I'm not sure how many the taxi we reserved can accommodate but the more the merrier (and cheaper). It cost about €100 so I'm thinking it might hold as many as six to eight. The reservation is under the name of "Naomi", there is a comment section on the online booking page and you can probably request that same car. If you are winging it, if you want to share phone numbers we can communicate that afternoon. Bottom line... we welcome the chance to divide the cost by as many as possible.
Hi peregrino Clint, I would love to ride share! I arrive by plane (Iberia) at 1:30 pm. What time is the taxi for? My Portuguese phone number is +351 91 343 8715. My California number for WhatsApp is: +1 510-910-2723. My name is julie Skoler. Let’s see what we can figure out. Much better to share!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi peregrino Clint, I would love to ride share! I arrive by plane (Iberia) at 1:30 pm. What time is the taxi for? My Portuguese phone number is +351 91 343 8715. My California number for WhatsApp is: +1 510-910-2723. My name is julie Skoler. Let’s see what we can figure out. Much better to share!
Good morning Julie. My name is Clint Wright, phone: 832-515-5250. I suspect we are on the same flight from Madrid. The taxi is reserved for 14.30. The more ways we divide the cost, the better. When the reservation was made, we commented that we were open to sharing and a bit flexible with time so you might consider contacting the taxi company at the link in the post above and requesting the same car with the reservation made by Naomi. Given our instructions, they may attempt to fill the vehicle.

Good morning Julie. My name is Clint Wright, phone: 832-515-5250. I suspect we are on the same flight from Madrid. The taxi is reserved for 14.30. The more ways we divide the cost, the better. When the reservation was made, we commented that we were open to sharing and a bit flexible with time so you might consider contacting the taxi company at the link in the post above and requesting the same car with the reservation made by Naomi. Given our instructions, they may attempt to fill the vehicle.
Good morning. My name is Ricardo 1-864-608-6914 (I think this would also be my Whatsapp number too). Besides myself, there is another pilgrim who will be on the same train arriving in Pamplona at approx. 1:45 pm. We would love to share the taxi with you to SJPDP

Good morning. My name is Ricardo 1-864-608-6914 (I think this would also be my Whatsapp number too). Besides myself, there is another pilgrim who will be on the same train arriving in Pamplona at approx. 1:45 pm. We would love to share the taxi with you to SJPDP
Hi Ricardo. I just sent you a message in WhatsApp, from 832-515-5250. The name of, website and phone number of the taxi company are noted above and although it might suffice ti just be in contact the day of our travel, I do not know if the taxi company will attempt to fill the car themselves. It might be more assuring to contact the company and request the car reserved under the name "Naomi", Thus far there are three of us in that car and the further we divide the cost, the better! I look forward to meeting you.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Most read last week in this forum

Hi I have a question regarding regulations in French airports on what is allowed to bring as carry on luggage. I have a small lightweight Victorinox SD multitool including a small knife that is...
I have been looking every day for weeks and weeks to purchase tickets from Santiago to Segovia at the end of my Camino on May 13th and was getting concerned as on both the Renfe and Trainline...
Hi, we had booked a camino for last September and had to reschedule for this early June. I previously had booked a train from Santiago to Porto to start travel back for our flight home from...
Hello, we are a family of 5 travelling from Australia on a 7 week trip of Europe. We are walking the first few stages of CF from SJPdP to Pamplona only. I've been searching the threads for info...
I read that municipal auberges will not accept luggage transferred by courier. Is this correct, if so is there a way around this? I prefer to stay at municipal auberges and carry my backpack since...
I’m planning to send to Santiago a smaller bag with things I need for the flight, extra days pre/post Camino, and whatever else I decide that I won’t need. I could send it from Roncesvalles...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back