A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

25th Anniversary of the Canadian Company of Pilgrims

IngridF

Intrepid Peregrina
Camino(s) past & future
2012, 2015 ,2017, 2019
We are celebrating 25 years of an organization that has done much to promote the Camino in Canada. As a member of the Toronto Chapter, I am especially appreciative of the historical fact that "The Little Company of Pilgrims" was started by Rev. Ben Lockridge in Toronto. Look how we have grown. Over 400 pilgrims identify themselves today as Toronto Chapter members.

Since its founding, the CCoP has issued over 20,000 credentials to Canadian pilgrims.

To commemorate this occasions, the CCoP has issued a new badge available through our online shop.

For Canadians on this forum who might not have a link, here it is https://www.santiago.ca/ and follow link to shop for badge and credential.

Let's give a Cheer to all the Canadians walking this year! Buen Camino!

Camino(s) past & future
Frances(2006) portugues(2013)San Salvador (2017)
We are celebrating 25 years of an organization that has done much to promote the Camino in Canada. As a member of the Toronto Chapter, I am especially appreciative of the historical fact that "The Little Company of Pilgrims" was started by Rev. Ben Lockridge in Toronto. Look how we have grown. Over 400 pilgrims identify themselves today as Toronto Chapter members.

Since its founding, the CCoP has issued over 20,000 credentials to Canadian pilgrims.

To commemorate this occasions, the CCoP has issued a new badge available through our online shop.

For Canadians on this forum who might not have a link, here it is https://www.santiago.ca/ and follow link to shop for badge and credential.

Attachments

Zoula

Danielle
Camino(s) past & future
CF Sept. 2014, CP Sept. 2016, maybe VdlP April 2018

Thre will be three of us from Ottawa starting the VldP from Seville on April 2nd!🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦

Camino(s) past & future
Porto to SdC-Sept 2017
Camino Frances-(April 2019)

Just ordered my badge. Thanks for the info and I'm happy to be going again this year for my second camino!! Hope to meet other Canadians along the way!

Book your lodging here

Booking.com

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 12 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 41 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 142 14.9%
  • May

Votes: 236 24.8%